Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what do i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right now i'm not doing too well really.i feel pretty usless and like a piece of junk furniture that no one wants and is just being passed on from person to person. I know i'm not in the best state of health seeing as i keep getting what seems like attacks of IBS, plus most sypmtoms of stress, and i suppose thats to be expected in this situation that i'm in. but i'm really worried about it all and i am finding it so hard to relax. i keep looking in the mirror and almost screaming at how discusting i look. and my dear wheremyplacebo is doing his damn best to help me, but i feel like be just being here is fucking things up for him because of his exams and if he doesn't pass well i'm never going to be able to forgive myself because it would have been all my fault because me being here in the state i am has just added insult to injery. I don't even know if there is anything i can do...i feel so completly powerless over my own life...i've handed it over to someone who doesn't know anything about me...

sorry i suppose this is just a bit of a rant i just needed someone to read it and maybe if it's actually at all possible to shead some light on it...

thanks

Comments

• Options
    my family has totaly fallen apart, i ended up having to come to englands to get away from my mothers abusive boyfriend, and i'm now about to go into care.
  • Options
    no idea where i'm being placed and i was living in spain before.
  • Options
    my family has totaly fallen apart, i ended up having to come to englands to get away from my mothers abusive boyfriend, and i'm now about to go into care.

i thought you said he was mean to you or just bullying you or soemthing?

Abuse is a harsh word it suggests eithier sexual abuse or physical abuse "not getting on" with someone is one thing. Abuse is another.
    Chose your words carefully.

If I'm wrong and im mixing yuou up with someone else I am extremely sorry though. Abuse is a horrible tihng to go through. Especially when a parent chooses to stick with the abuser as a partner despite knowing about it. Or even when if she thinks your lying.
  • Options
    he's a total psyco and was making my life hell by being abusive to me whenever i was around. plus he has hit me a few times. but i'm away from thatt now and things are not so bad but not much easier