Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Debenhams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think their blokes range of clothes is quite good. One problem. Everything I buy from there falls apart in less than one month. Takes the piss, anyone else find this the sam ewith their clothes?

Comments

• Options
    The clothes at Debenhams are not that expensive and I think you get what you pay for! Nothing lasts long!
  • Options
    Nop I've never had that problem with Debenhams, but I do tend to only shop in the designer range areas rather than the debenhams own brand stuff.
  • Options
    if it falls apart, take it back.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    Nop I've never had that problem with Debenhams, but I do tend to only shop in the designer range areas rather than the debenhams own brand stuff.

That's what I mean. Their designer stuff falls to bits.
  • Options
    That's what I mean. Their designer stuff falls to bits.

It isn't really Debenham's designer stuff though, it is Brand X's designer stuff, they just sell their ranges in Debenhams.

If an item of clothing falls apart take it back and complain.

I've found everything I've bought in Debenham's own range to be really excellent quality, but if you're paying for designer stuff, you should be getting the quality.
  • Options
    Nope i've never had a problem, but if it falls to bits take it back.

What name does the debenhams own brand stuff come under, cause i think the only thing i've bought that says debenhams in the label from there is a dressing gown.
  • Options
    I've never had a problem with their stuff, and I've had some very good bargains recently. One thing bad about them is some of their knit-wear bobbles very easily-so I just don't buy jumpers from there anymore.