Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Nottingham Trent Accomodation!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I was just wondering if anyone else on this site who is planing to go to Nottingham Trent this september has decided on their accomodation yet???

I'm currently trying to choose mine but really can't make a decision!!

If there is anyone who knows anything about the accomodation and which halls are the best i would really appreciate the advice!! :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Trent Uni was an option for me as it is quite close for me but i've decided not to go there. But i got a booklet full of accomadation etc. There are shit loads of places for student accomodation, what kinda accomodation you want? I can look for it in this booklet, narrow it down instead of typing out this whole mega list.

:)
    Hey, Im at Trent, what campus are you on? Im on clifton, so if ur at this campus I recommend Peverall otherwise Im not too sure about accommodation in the city campus, but I know theres absolutley loads of accommodation in the city centre, sorry I can't be more help, Kelly
    I'm going to be on the city campus! preferably the cheaper end of the budget and close to the campus!!
    Hampden residence - £69 pw within city campus.

Gordon House - £52 pw close to city campus.

Mill House - £56 pw close also.

Seeley House £56 pw exclusive.

There's some cheapish ones. Any more info just ask, i got this booklet here. Or maybe you should ask them to send you one, well they should of done by now if your going there.
    Thanx Goodfella.

I know they should have sent me one already but everytime i ring up they tell me it's on it's way. it's been on it's way for 2 weeks now! lol

would anyone recommend any of these accomodations????
    I know they should have sent me one already but everytime i ring up they tell me it's on it's way. it's been on it's way for 2 weeks now! lol

What a bunch of gaylords. It's not even my first choice and i got a booklet in like two days of sending my reply ... but then i do live pretty close ... still ....

Good luck with it, if you want to know some more stuff just ask :). But i don't really know the places, all i know is what it says in the booklet.
    I replied in january and still havent recieved anything and its my first choice. Going to ring up and enquire because i dont wanna miss out on my first choice of accomodation.

Did you get sent application forms as well as the booklet?
    I still haven't received my booklet but i just rung up and they gave me my id number so that i could book online!!

try and do the same!
    is your a conditional or unconditional place?
    conditional
    i've got a conditional offer, and its my first place and havnt heard anything since i accepted them, do conditional offers only recieve accomadation stuff in August when you get the grades?
    I rang up on friday and was told that they had been delays in the accomodation forms and had just been sent/were just being sent so they should arrive this week.

What course are you doing steely?
    Interior Architecture and design