Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nottingham rave

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Liquid rush @ edge 7th may 2005

well its just up the road so of course i shall be paying a visit, but is anybody else to be in attendance?

details can be found here
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Think thats where I'm going tonight for a hardstyle night.

Liquid Rush looks ok but don't think I'll be going. Its not far from here though.
  • Options
    Not gonna eb in attendance at either buti had a good time when i've attended both fo these events, Liquid Rush and Phazed Out.
  • Options
    update:

It was a good night, not quite as good as at some of the larger venues but thats to be expected really, still, all the dj's played top sets, most were playing the classic hardcore updates like 6 days and cloudy dayz :D

Best set of the night i think goes to darren styles although it was a close call!

Next stop:- Uproar! its on my birthday (2nd July) AND its in my home town (nottingham) how much more perfect can this event get!?!!! :D
  • Options
    Uproar looks good. Its not far from me either so I can get the train there cheaply. The venue will be amazing. The next big night for me is Vibealite in June.