Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Doe he (or anyone) have the righ to do this?

I'm friends with someone who has asked me out a few times and I've turned him down. He asked why I wouldn't go out with him and I told it was because of a personal problem and trust(Because of personal problem). He told me that he wasn't like this other person that I'd been out with. A friend of his overheard this and jumped to the wrong conclusion about us. Next thing I know, there's some stupid rumour going around that I won't go out with someone because of the way he is. This died down a few months ago and has started again, mainly because we're close. I bumped into someone and he asked me if I went out with this person and I told him no. He asked me why and said that if I didn't tell him, he'd get the answer out of the person I won't go out with.
I told him that he couldn't do that because it's nothing to do with him. Am I right about this?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well yeah your right to tell him not to interfere etc..he is just being stupid. I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You did the right thing; and this person really, desperately, needs a life.