Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

property ladder...anyone a fan?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
while ive been off work after my operation ive really getting involved in property ladder. its great. on a couple of times a day on discovery, so cant complain. i didnt see last nights episode cos of the footy, but i heard it was a shocker! what do people think of this show, and the lovely sarah beeney. :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    My mum always watches it, and so does a friend from work. I occasionally watch it, quite interesting.
  • Options
    I love it, and all other property type shows like that, Discovery home & leisure is my fave channel :D

Last nights was good, the guy was a complete screwball, he wanted to put in an outside loo and turn it from a 3 bedroom house to a one bed and target it to the "pink market"! He saw sense in the end though, well kinda, he didnt put central heating in and chose the yuckiest kitchen ever.

I watch too much tv :grump:
  • Options
    Some of the people on it don't have the first clue, some of the stuff is just basic common sense!
  • Options
    yeah home and leisure rocks, think property ladder is my fave show tho. but i also like Location, Location and A place in the sun. i heard about last nights nutball. we discussed it in the chat room ya see. why on earth would he want to make a 1 bedroom house?? crazzzzy. also i think most people would expect central heating these days.
  • Options
    Mum loves it.
  • Options
    It's like the second best programme ever, after location location location :p

I'm uber gutted though, the new series that's on channel 4, starts and finishes when i'm at work :mad:

Thank the lord for discovery home and leisure :heart:

ps, im not actually sad or anything
  • Options
    the names of the discovery channels are changing according to the adverts! hope that doesnt mean less programmes like this, because they are changing to Home+Health. hopefully not combining 2 channels. that would make the world a darker place
  • Options
    Yeah I love it I'm a fan of most property shows.
  • Options
    it's like them garden shows...alright at the start then gets done to death...
  • Options
    no but if i start watching an episode of grand design, i have to watch it to the end. :(