Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

plastic surgery

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont know if i would consider it or not...i suppose i would if i had the money and was guarantee'd i would get the result i want

has anyone here had it, want it, plan on getting it, or know someone who has had it?

any horror stories of michael jackson moments?

just got me thinking the conversation i was having with my mum earlier about her wobbly belly she would like to get cut out! then i started realising that theres things that seriously get me down about myself and i feel it would make me so much more happier if i got my body the way i want it so much.

Comments

• Options
    If I had the money, I would. But not till I'm a bit older mind. I most probably haven't finished growing yet ;p. The only person I know whos had it (or is open about it) is my mums friend. I think she had a tummy tuck on the NHS after having like 7 children and complaints of low self esteem. I think I'd have a boob job to a c or d cup (if mine don't grow much bigger), maybe a nose-job, to remove the bump and shrink my nostrils ?!. Oh, and I'd have my birthmark lasered out. Cos it seriously depresses me :/
  • Options
    i do actally want one of those chemical peels, to get rid of old spot scars on my face.

Oh and i would lipo myself silly, so it's probably best i don't have the money for it :p
  • Options
    I'd never had plastic surgery. There are things about my body I really don't like but I'm much rather learn to live with them and feel myself than go through the pain of surgery, I know what that feels like and I wouldn't put myself through it out of choice :yuck:

I think if I got over-weight I'd feel more of a failure having surgery to remove the bulk then eating well and exercising to loose it... there'd just be no sense of achivement and self respect if you went and let someone cut it off or suck it out, I think you'd just be more likely to go back to the same bad habbits and stuff.

BUT I do think if there is something someone really can't stand and affects their life and can be corrected only with surgery then it's OK for that - like Keloid scars and stuff.
  • Options
    I hate me nose, its just an ugly lump! lol. Id have that fixed into a more flattering shape but no WAY would you get me for lipo- that scares me shitless!

Does no-one watch Cosmetic Surgery Live? :nervous: