Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

camden mushroom company

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was wondering if any one here has bought mushroom's from the camden mushroom company..

Me and some friends were thinking about buying some from there and taking them but dont know what the best type is or what to do with them once we've bought them, any help would be great.

Comments

• Options
    All I can say is I wouldn't suggest Philosopher's Stones first time round. They're mighty strong.
  • Options
    camden shroom company are good, but i'd recommend wrong shop, lots of variety, n good prices, its down the canal market.
  • Options
    I've eaten mexican, thai and the truffles, they'r all good but don't eat the whole bag first time round, at least if you eat too little you can redose but if you eat too many you can't go back, remember that.
  • Options
    I went into Camden Town last Friday and came across shops selling magic mushrooms. This thread suddenly explains what it was all about... :eek:
  • Options
    You shouldnt be doing drugs at your age StarGalaxy, its not going to be good for you.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    You shouldnt be doing drugs at your age StarGalaxy, its not going to be good for you.
    :yeees: I didn't seriously go into the store and buy some!
  • Options
    I doubt they would have served you anyway, you being only 12.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I'm sure a 62-year old council worker would have been served. ;)
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:

lol..
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I'm sure a 62-year old council worker would have been served. ;)

They may well have been, though what that has to do with me at age 76 I dont know.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    They may well have been, though what that has to do with me at age 76 I dont know.
    :eek2:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    :eek2:

Dont make that face at me young man, its rude. You should have more respect for your elders, thats whats wrong with you youngsters today.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Dont make that face at me young man, its rude. You should have more respect for your elders, thats whats wrong with you youngsters today.
    Sorry grandpa. :p
  • Options
    how likely is it they're gonna serve me then lol .. being 15..
  • Options
    Hopefully hugely unlikely.
  • Options
    ya mite be able to get served, me friend ben does and he looks like hes 14 lol u can get a kilo of mexicans for £80
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    ya mite be able to get served, me friend ben does and he looks like hes 14 lol u can get a kilo of mexicans for £80

You want the reason they are being banned, this is a stunning example.
  • Options
    i said he LOOKS like hes 14, i wasnt ther so he mite have provided ID or something.
  • Options
    I didnt mean to pick on you Jonny, its just that I think the sellers have brought this upon themselves, if they were more subtle and didnt just sell to any and everyone then this probably wouldnt have happened during the last parliment.
  • Options
    i know, i think if they wer a lot more strict about who they sold to then it probably wouldnt have happened, but i dont really think age is a decision on who u should sell them to but its hard to tell.
  • Options
    No one under 18 should be using mushrooms if you ask me, they are a strong hallucinogen and really should be for adult us only.
  • Options
    well thats a matter of opinion i guess. one could say alcohol should not be used under the age of 18 aswell, for various reasons, but people arent strict about that either, but i suppose to people who decide the laws understand alcohol a lto more than they do shrooms. i agree that they are a very strong drug, but, you still could not decide just on age if you should be allowed to take them or not, just the same as anything else.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    No one under 18 should be using mushrooms if you ask me, they are a strong hallucinogen and really should be for adult us only.

i dont think thats true at all. I know plenty of 15 year olds that are so much smarter than some 18 year old "adults". I dont think its a decision that should be made on pure factor of age... its whether you think you'll be able to handle yourself under the strong influence of shrooms.. age doesnt have that much to do with it.
  • Options
    SOPH1A wrote:
    i dont think thats true at all. I know plenty of 15 year olds that are so much smarter than some 18 year old "adults". I dont think its a decision that should be made on pure factor of age... its whether you think you'll be able to handle yourself under the strong influence of shrooms.. age doesnt have that much to do with it.

Well obviously saying at X age you can do them is somewhat meaningless because as you say people are different at different ages.

But I strongly believe that kids, and that means 15 year olds however well adjusted they are, should not be using strong drugs.

Yes some 18 year olds shouldn't use hallucinogens, same as some 40 year olds shouldn't. However at 18 most people are better able to make rational judgements as to what is safe and whats not. I'd almost rather the limit be 21 but I know thats unreasonable.

And the comparison with alcohol doesnt stand, alcohol is quite a simple drug, you drink, you get drunk and fall over, simple. Mushrooms are not like that, it is a deeply complex drug experience, one I dont think a developing mind really should use.

I know other posters disagree and others have done drugs early and 'turned out ok' but that doesnt change my mind.
  • Options
    I'd like to take full responsibility for taking SG to Camden :D He did even say he may be tempted to try drugs in the future...:D
  • Options
    I'd like to take full responsibility for taking SG to Camden :D He did even say he may be tempted to try drugs in the future...:D

Hopefully about 6 or more years in the future, I mean, honestly, taking a pre-teen around Camden its quite irresponsible.
  • Options
    *hangs head in shame* I'm practising educating youngsters, so, I, Mr Bongbudda can one day be like you :D
  • Options
    *hangs head in shame* I'm practising educating youngsters, so, I, Mr Bongbudda can one day be like you :D

Its always good to see kids with high aspirations.
  • Options
    SOPH1A wrote:

perhaps more mature and able to act like adults better than the 18 year olds, but often very rarely "more smart"
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    perhaps more mature and able to act like adults better than the 18 year olds, but often very rarely "more smart"

Also whatever you might think your personality is still being formed then, who you are and what you know about yourself changes a lot while you are a teen, I just think hallucinogenics cant be good during this really important time.