Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I just broke up a fight, I did :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There were these two little kids (yr 9 + 10) kicking the shit out of each other, really nasty, stamping on each others heads and what not. And everyone was walking past them and ignoring them including parents dropping off their kids. When I got to them they were in a 69 position and I just crouched down and said "You two going to off to your lessons?". They were in conversation at the time about who was going to fuck the other one up more. Then I got them standing, and fists starting flying again, and the vice principal from the yr 9's school came running and so did a load of the yr 10's mates.

All in a day's work :cool:

Comments

• Options
    Go you!!
  • Options
    Lol, well done. Thats your good deed for the day over with..:D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    wp.
  • Options
    gj
  • Options
    thing is they could fight for half an hour and not kill each other

i was punched twice and on the floor unconscious the other night :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Good work!

I hate it when people see this kind of thing and just walk off (though I've done something similar) and I hate it even more when they just stand and watch. :mad:
  • Options
    When I got to them they were in a 69 position
    They were in conversation at the time about who was going to fuck the other one up more.

dirty lil rats!
  • Options
    see i knew people get jealous with threesomes ;)

wrong forum tbh lololololllolol
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Playground fights were quality. Should have let them get on with it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Good for you. I hate fighting :(
  • Options
    Used to love playground fights.

I mean yeah, maturity and all that, good on you etc :p
  • Options
    To be honest it's often more trouble than it's worth to intervene. You either get sued or beaten up for your effort, so screw that.
  • Options
    Good for you. I hate fighting :(

Ditto!

And to mist:

I don't see why they'd sue you. And you need to evaluate if they're going to start on you or not, if you get what I mean. These kids were worn out and I think just needed an excuse to stop, but yea if there were 2 twenty year olds going at it fists flying, bones breaking, I'm not going to stand in the way :p let the coppers do that.
  • Options
    What exactly do you mean to gain from postng this? self gratification because you did a good deed?...

Good deeds should be kept to self and modesty held, that way you can truly be a good person :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Iconic wrote:
    What exactly do you mean to gain from postng this? self gratification because you did a good deed?...

Good deeds should be kept to self and modesty held, that way you can truly be a good person :)
    Quite true actually... A proverb says "Do something good and throw it in the ocean".
    But he might have had other reasons to post it than brag.
  • Options
    i think you should have kicked them when they were down and then nicked their tuck money tbh.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Quite true actually... A proverb says "Do something good and throw it in the ocean".
    But he might have had other reasons to post it than brag.

Indeed, i didn't say that bragging was the motive, but you have to be careful with things like this.
  • Options
    i think you should have kicked them when they were down and then nicked their tuck money tbh.
    :lol: at the sentence, and :lol: at "tuck"....hehe. Haven't heard that word in ages :D.

You're showing your age Ms. Brite :p.
  • Options
    she hid it well at the meet though
  • Options
    :lol: at the sentence, and :lol: at "tuck"....hehe. Haven't heard that word in ages :D.

You're showing your age Ms. Brite :p.
    :razz: Surely they still have tuck money?
    How else do you buy tuck from the tuck shop?
  • Options
    :razz: Surely they still have tuck money?
    How else do you buy tuck from the tuck shop?
    Tuck shop? No such thing love ;(.
  • Options
    Now that is a tragedy :( :crying:
  • Options
    aye, they're all sophis these days, and use their 'allowances' to buy YSL eyeliner and crack.

tuck shops owned :(
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    aye, they're all sophis these days, and use their 'allowances' to buy YSL eyeliner and crack.

tuck shops owned :(
    we bought our crack from the tuck shop too. A 10p mix and a bag of crack please sir, and dont skimp on the gobstoppers.
    It was a bit of a rough school tbh.
  • Options
    we bought our crack from the tuck shop too. A 10p mix and a bag of crack please sir, and dont skimp on the gobstoppers.
    It was a bit of a rough school tbh.

:lol:

i remember we had that weird guarana gum in our tuckshop and thought it was hardcore... they eventually banned it from school, cause kids would eat 3 packets and then pretend to be high..... :chin:
  • Options
    Ditto!

And to mist:

I don't see why they'd sue you. And you need to evaluate if they're going to start on you or not, if you get what I mean. These kids were worn out and I think just needed an excuse to stop, but yea if there were 2 twenty year olds going at it fists flying, bones breaking, I'm not going to stand in the way :p let the coppers do that.

adults get sued for anything these days, especially where kids are concerned you have to be careful :)
  • Options

Not true. My school had 2 tuck shops, haha.
  • Options

We live in a compensation culture, kids will sue for anything. Touching someone can be called assault.

I'd never jump into someone else's fight, unless it was someone getting mugged or raped, or someone i knew. Whats the point in getting involved in it? Glory?
  • Options
    Haha I remember the days when at school on the playground someone would shout "FIGHT, FIGHT!!" and everyone would go running and there'd be a huge crowd around 2 people fighting and then the little, old dinner ladies would come running along blowing their whistles!
  • Options
    Iconic wrote:

I meant to brag and attention seek.