Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Come on Rangers!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So the old firm meet today, and I have everything crossed for the gers, would love to see them back at the top this afternoon.

(oh and hope we turn over the toon n all of course!!)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    kate2419 wrote:
    So the old firm meet today, and I have everything crossed for the gers, would love to see them back at the top this afternoon.

I hope Celtic beat the crap out of them.

Sorry.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I hope someone drops a bomb on the stadium during the match and takes the rest of scotland away with it.
  • Options
    Not really too fussed who wins, normally a good kick-every-player-until-there-crippled game though.
  • Options
    well i dont care from a footballing aspect, but both my best mate and boyfriend support em so just makes my life way more pleasent if they win!!
  • Options
    We were crap today. Too many players just didn't turn up today and yet again expected Prso to carry the whole team. :mad: I am angry but not actually that surprised. Never expected Rangers to get anything out of the game today with the way they've been playing recently. Novo continues his spell of being unable to score a goal despite numerous chances.

Hopefully that's the last game Bellamy will play for the Tims tho since he seems to have injured himself.
  • Options
    kate2419 wrote:

Two words.

Ha. Ha.
  • Options
    ah well least we won, and wes got his first ever league goal bless him!! im pretty used to everyone around me being in shit moods, so it aint gonna change in a hurry is something I will have to deal with!!
  • Options
    kate2419 wrote:
    ah well least we won

:confused: what game were you watching?
  • Options
    sorry its the blonde in me when I make no sense! Im a man utd fan, but my best mate and bf are rangers fans and so pray for them to beat celtic just to make my life more pleasant!!
  • Options
    oh rite...makes sense now...life isn't pleasant tonight is it?
  • Options
    A Man United fan that has a soft spot for Rangers.

Beelzebub will be warming up a poker just for you.

hahahahahahahahaha btw
  • Options
    pinkstar wrote:
    We were crap today. Too many players just didn't turn up today and yet again expected Prso to carry the whole team. :mad: I am angry but not actually that surprised. Never expected Rangers to get anything out of the game today with the way they've been playing recently. Novo continues his spell of being unable to score a goal despite numerous chances.

Hopefully that's the last game Bellamy will play for the Tims tho since he seems to have injured himself.

Still, big improvement compared to last season.