Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Blokes skin care

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just out of interest, how many other fellas here use face moisturisers, face masks, face scrubs and other skin care products?

If no, is there a reason behind it other than you just don't use them?

Comments

• Options
    Blokes use their girlfriends stuff. Seriously, I was staying at my boyfriends and him and his friends all used my peel off nose strips, spot cream, vaseline... wish they would but their own!
  • Options
    mr. kaff uses moisturiser, chapstick and some kind of aftershave cream or something. because dry, sensitive skin/lips is not a good look.

i think he'd draw the line at a face mask though :lol:
  • Options
    The new L'Oreal ManExpert range is pretty good :D

Must admit that I used to use face masks on my nose when they used to get black heads :yuck:.
  • Options
    My bloke uses vasiline on his lips, and if he remembers some after shave balm but thats about it. I wonder if he would let me put nose strips on him though :p
  • Options
    Never used face masks or stuff like that. Use vaseline and those chapsticks on my lips. Used to try those spot removal creams but they did fuck all!! Luckily i dnt have massive red spots just a few small spots here and there.
  • Options
    *Raises hand*

Yup, I use alot of toiletries [infact if you want a rundown look in the fashion forum:

"cosmetics and toiletries-how much do you use"
  • Options
    Yeah i use stuff like that too. Moisteriser etc .. my skin is too bloody sensitive !
  • Options
    Simple facewash, Boots botanics blokes face lotion and lip balm is about it.
  • Options
    dont really use anything and some chick told me i ha d aperfect complection the other day so i guess thats good haha. But i dont know i may try something soon as a friend of mine whos twice my age said the only bit of advice she would give me would be to look after my skin.
    So i may just do that!!
  • Options
    Just out of interest, how many other fellas here use face moisturisers, face masks, face scrubs and other skin care products?

If no, is there a reason behind it other than you just don't use them?

Clinque Cleanser is good for helping to remove acne scars.
  • Options
    I use neutrogena visibly clear to wash my face, stops spots and the like, and I use nivia for men moisturiser after I shave to stop my face drying up. That's about it though :)
  • Options
    Nivea for men face wash, and moisturizer. I also use 'King of Shaves' pre-shave facial primer. Carmex for the lips. That's it really. I'd really recommend the 'Nivea for men' stuff.