Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How long??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was just wondering how long does mdma stay in your system for, i.e. can be detected by a drugs test??

cheers x

Comments

• Options
    Detection Period in Urine: Single Use: 1 - 3 days
    Heavy Use: 3 - 5 days

Taken from erowid
  • Options
    hair test you are looking at 3 months but it is really rare that this is done.

Try to excercise and drink lots of high vitamin C fruit juice, it wont have a dramatic effect but it might help expell the amphetamine toxins quicker.
  • Options
    Rachie:

Urine you are looking at 2 months rachie, THC isnt water soluble so it takes longer to leave the body.

You have to be extremely strict on your regime if you want to be sure of removing it from your body, that includes being around people who are smoking it. As a female there is a suggestion it might be slighty longer than for males because females store more fat in their bodies than males (thc is soluble in fat).

If you are serious about applying for this then you cant go by 'alfs...you'll have to be religious about ganj avoidance :D
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    how long for weed? I only smoked a bit back in February..

thinking about maybe going for a sponsorship to do an ATPL, but they drug test :(

I think it depends a lot on the amount smoked and for how long...i.e. how much your system has built up. Can be months and months.

Use a fake piss sample.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Erowid has a bit to say about it on their Cannabis & Drug Tests page if you are interested in the details...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Spliffie wrote:
    Use a fake piss sample.

:no: Now there is some bad advice...
  • Options
    i'd laugh if you were going for a job and they asked for a piss sample and you unwittingly took a fake one of a heroin injecting, crack smoking, coke snorting, pill poppin, dope smoking junky...you walking up there with a big smile on your face thinkin you got away with it...
  • Options
    Well, the fake piss sample might work, just if you get caught you are in trouble so it isnt a very good idea i mean i think it might even constitute a criminal offence.

If they hair test you really need to speak to someone at Release because you might be in a pickle there.