Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

peyote

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How old does a peyote dumpling have to be before consumption? or at least consumption with effects?

thanx.

Comments

• Options
    Old. Really old.

Talking 15-20 years, possibly more.
  • Options
    this is what i thought. I had been reading and some were saying that it would work with peyote ages 5+.

damn
  • Options
    Very old and that's why the older plants cost more.
  • Options
    i doubt im likely to find anyone with peyote round here anyways. What a load of shit.
  • Options
    Where you from?

You can buy them online legally and in some head shops
  • Options
    Aberdeen, scotland.

i did see that, curious as to how thats legal and questioned the reliabilty. You recomend any good online stores for shrooms, btw?
  • Options
    No, no one will recomend you places, Thesite is rather strict on these things, and yes before you say so we know its sort of legal.

As for peyote, to my mind they are class A, though the police dont seem to think so and they are sold, I guess its a little like mushies, but I wouldnt want to stand up in court and defend how I just happened along a peyote button when walking in the woods.

San Pedro dont have to be quite so old.
  • Options
    See, things that contain mescaline i figured the police would have been harsh about :rolleyes:

San pedro you say? how old? if you can say.
  • Options
    Fresh mushies are class A now anyway, so its all a little pointless.

As for San Pedro, I think they only have to be about 5 years old, though I'm not sure.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    x.beepbeep., have you had a look at the Peyote Vault ont he Erowid website? There is plenty of information there, and a link to mescaline-containing cacti. They also have a vault on San Pedro.
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    x.beepbeep., have you had a look at the Peyote Vault ont he Erowid website? There is plenty of information there, and a link to mescaline-containing cacti. They also have a vault on San Pedro.

Oh yes, i love erowid. But im only half way through the bloody 800000 word novel on it all :P
    thanx tho.
  • Options
    Be careful with Erowid though, in their effort to get all the sides of an arguement they sometimes include information from slightly dubious sources. Dont always take what they say as fact.