Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the time of a life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
u all can say xtc n lsd is bad but the first time a droped a pill it was a full1 and i cum up and i snorted the other 1 n half i had it was amazin but when i had anfetamine it made me smoke over 60 bongs in 1 nite wat is the effect ov crack cocain b4 i try it the first time my m8 had a pill he was all nice then stacy told him bout her 18 yr old b/f hitin her n shes 15 he went mad n started :banghead: and goin mad lol wat happend on ur first pill and many ppl have not dies in the past 50yrs its less than 30 ppl any way on there first time

Comments

• Options
    What? another person who dosen't know how to type, why do you have to use text talk?

First pill...didn't take enough and didn't totally feel it....
  • Options
    u all can say xtc n lsd is bad but the first time a droped a pill it was a full1 and i cum up and i snorted the other 1 n half i had it was amazin but when i had anfetamine it made me smoke over 60 bongs in 1 nite wat is the effect ov crack cocain b4 i try it the first time my m8 had a pill he was all nice then stacy told him bout her 18 yr old b/f hitin her n shes 15 he went mad n started :banghead: and goin mad lol wat happend on ur first pill and many ppl have not dies in the past 50yrs its less than 30 ppl any way on there first time
    foookin ell!........you sound like a walking violation,and you will get shot dead for text talk in here.i think you need proffessional help mate.
  • Options
    dont try crack! please!!!
  • Options
    I don't quite understand what you said about having speed and it making you smoke over 60 bongs a night?why?don't you snort or eat speed?
  • Options
    Ha, this is what the world is growing up to become. What a joke.
  • Options
    The only thing i can determine from this is that you are a recreational drug user. Dont go messing with crack, sorry to be presumptious but you dont sound like you are 18 or over, you really are playing with fire.

On the other hand, im looking at the language used in the post and...something doesnt fit right (use of 'ov' instead of 'of' you hardly ever see). I hope this isnt another case of a Siter taking on another identity to take the piss, because its just not funny if you are ;)
  • Options
    I hope this isnt another case of a Siter taking on another identity to take the piss, because its just not funny if you are ;)

It's so fucking rediculous and Vickey-Pollard-like that I would tend to agree.
  • Options
    i usually look at the post count,didnt this time,bugger!..got trapped through a boring night.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Oh no no no.... No text talk, most people won't even be bothered to read that....
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    Oh no no no.... No text talk, most people won't even be bothered to read that....

Its not that, its that most people can not read that.
  • Options
    are we expected to know who stacey is or something?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    are we expected to know who stacey is or something?

:lol: i really hope this is a wind up, or ive just lost a little bit more faith in humanity.......
  • Options
    Look what it does to some people
  • Options
    I was only fucking about.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    I was only fucking about.

so was she...hence the funny feature and tongue feature...
  • Options
    I know