Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ecstasy + mushroom interaction/tolerance

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im a daily cannabis smoker and recreational drug user .. i end up on shit most weekends (coke, speed, e's, mushies, trips, blue bombers) and i tend to take the piss when it comes to drugs (apart from coke, i couldnt afford that :P)

a few months ago we had a kilo of mexicans between a few mates, sold half and we ate the rest, took e's each time i was on them ..

i was on them friday and saturday for 2 weeks (thats with e's)

the first friday we ate most shrooms, 50 or 60g, pretty intense trip .. having a few quid spare we ended up walking through belfast at about 2am to get a load of e's ... necked 2 back to back, smoked a few waterfuckits half hour or so later and was off my head, but the trip died completly. took 6 pills or so overall, was comin down a bit the next day and we took mushie tea at about 4 the following afternoon .. put a lot of dried mushies into the teabag (about 5g) but no real trip (not visually anyway) and got another 5 e's that night and took 3 back to back, noticed nothin after 45 mins so i necked the other two and i sat and waited for the come up that never came :(

real nasty comedown next day, head fried for a few days

lots more shrooms left next week ... took ecstasy first this time ... had 5 e's and i was pretty wiped out (not properly tho) then took a cup of mushie tea at about 3 or 4 when i started to come down ... there was about 5 or 6g in the cup of tea (dried) and i was tripping like fuck, and the e's started to kick in a bit again

next day more e's, no hit at all, mushies later on (about 4 or 5am) with no hit either, another terrible comedown on the sunday

so it seems ecstasy kills the trip if you take the mushrooms first, but mushrooms kinda amplify the effects of the ecstasy

there was definatly a higher tolerance to the mushrooms on each saturday, also with the ecstasy, which is expected doing it two nights in a row, but ive done it loads of times before and got a much better hit

cannabis (a fair bit) and alcohol (not too much) each time also

the one other time i mixed e's and shrooms was last summer, but a smaller amount (30g of mexicans and 3 white playstations) and i found the effects that time to be nearly as strong as those more recent times (im guessing cuz of mdma tolerance [pillhead bastard])

does anyone else have expierence with large amounts of mushrooms (over 60g) as id like to push it but i know the line has to be drawn somewhere (though i found all the effects from that amount pleasant)

Comments

• Options
    Are you not seeing a patern in this? You go out, stuff yourself with fist fulls of pills and mushies two nights straight and then have a horrid comedown.

Anyway, in answer to your question, mushies have a short term tolerance, you can not take them that often and have them work, you could keep upping the dose but it would make very little impact.
  • Options
    Ditto, not entirely sure what anyone can add apart from 'Cut down or cut out'
  • Options
    All hallucinogens seem to have a built in short term tolerance, and most seem to cross over too, in that LSD the night after mushies tends to not be as strong.

Doing a strong dose of anything hallucinogenic more than once every two weeks is too much anyway if you ask me, you need to give your mind a bit of a rest.
  • Options
    Yeah, in the short-term mushrooms have a massive tolerance. I remember one night eating Liberty Caps, having an average sized amount and tripping really hard (eventually falling to sleep about 5am).

The next day, with nothing to do we decided to eat the rest of what we had (about twice the amount we ate the night before) at around 3pm. Absolutely no effect whatsoever.

As with all hallucogenics, you've got to respect mushrooms and not take the piss like you feel you can with other stimulant or otherwise drugs, they will end up getting hte better of you.
  • Options
    yea i dont seem to get too much of a headfuck from them tho

i also loved every minute of lsd, i took 1/4 gram of pure mdma about 6 hours into the trip and it killed it :( .. but the trip started coming back later when the mdma was wearing off, felt weird :hyper:

the lsd trip was much better than the high dose of mexicans, but hawaiins are supposed to be the most visual (and you have to eat the least) so maybe its about time to give them a try
  • Options
    You took too many mushrooms in a short time, mushrooms are wierd for tolerance but i've never had a problem with mushroom tolerance as i've only done them a handful of times, 6 months between my first two trips and then about 4-6 weeks between the other 2 trips, they aren't as easy to get as other drugs around here, if i wanted them it's only a 20minute bus journey but for other stuff it's only a quick call plus the head shop dosen't be open on a friday night at 3 in the morning.

Your from belfast, what part? there's nowhere down there that sells mushies in that amount is there...or did you order them online?
  • Options
    im guessing you got them from rip off ?

if you're interested i can get you sorted, 30 maybe 40g for a tenner if you want to make a trip to belfast
  • Options
    I wouldn't talk like that on a public board, edit that post, the mods will ban you.

No i got em in a different shop in a different town..
  • Options
    what can the mods say they're perfectly legal ... its no different than selling you anything else ...
  • Options
    it's the whole thing of arranging a drug deal over the internet?

They'r Class A whenever they are dry anyway..

i'm only warning you, i'm just saying they won't allow it on these boards..
  • Options
    oh no then i forget to mention, they're completly fresh mushrooms and they're not for human comsumption under any circumstances ;)

im no drug dealer lol im just tryin to get you sorted with a few mushies for cheap ... no different than sellin you savlia or somethin
  • Options
    But you can't do it on here and i'm dead on anyway.
  • Options
    ok, it looked like you had trouble getting them in your first post so i must have misunderstood.. sorry
  • Options
    z01; You are sort of right in that its a legal grey area the supply of wet mushies, but this board frowns upon heavily ANY hints at drug dealing.

And anyway, what you were suggesting could well come up against the current law whether they were fresh or not.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    z01; You are sort of right in that its a legal grey area the supply of wet mushies, but this board frowns upon heavily ANY hints at drug dealing.

:yes: Indeed. As both Shogun and Bongbudda have said, offering or asking for drugs, legal or not, is not acceptable on the boards.
  • Options
    And if they came packaged in anyway they they would potentially be Class A fresh or not.

What is classed as a 'product' and therefore under the current law has sort of been extended to mushies in boxes, though how that is enforced is patchy.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    And if they came packaged in anyway they they would potentially be Class A fresh or not.

What is classed as a 'product' and therefore under the current law has sort of been extended to mushies in boxes, though how that is enforced is patchy.
    Absolutely, if they can prove they have been prepared in any way for consumption, which obviously includes packaging them, they have the power to charge you with posession of a Class A substance. Until they sucessfully prosecute someone for selling them, though, that outcome is unlikely, although not outside the realms of possibility.
  • Options
    The whole things a bloody farce, virtually all of them are imported from Holland, who actually started this whole big surge in them by allowing exports for the first time, at customs they are noted and tax paid, then when they are sold the person selling them could go to jail for 30 years.

Maddness.
  • Options
    I'd say there will still be a few places selling them on the hush hush.
  • Options
    yea fair enough i see what your saying but i mean i can walk into a shop and buy the bloody things :rolleyes:
  • Options
    . As both Shogun and Bongbudda have said, offering or asking for drugs, legal or not, is not acceptable on the boards.

So, i guess that means i cant ask to borrow some more tea when i run out then?
  • Options

Nope, we dont want you dope peddling scum round here.
  • Options

:yes: That's right. No caffeine dealers here.
  • Options
    :D