Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was changing my name to this for a few reasons and anyone that I knew on here I would pm and let them know I was melodie....
I went to see Adam the night I found out i was pregnant. Used his comp, shit happened I ran out crying and next I know, i'm banned and some pathetic thread has been started to make me look bad. I'm hurt because I was finally speaking to people who understood.

Comments

• Options
    You have been banned from this website for a reason. In this case, it was for spreading vicious and nasty rumours on a public forum. This is completely against the rules of TheSite.org discussion boards.
  • Options
    And I did not know anything about the thread untill today. It wasn't me who submitted that. Either that or I was asleep when I did it :confused: The last thing I remeber is argueing with Adam, storming out because I am pregnant and left whatever on the computer open!!
  • Options
    Are you therefore saying that you left the computer, remained logged in and that someone else posted under your name?
  • Options
    Yes. I was upset at the time... And by the looks, blocked most of my contacts and sent emails and everything!!
  • Options
    OK, this is a matter I shall leave to the moderators to sort out in the morning. :)
  • Options
    It shouldn't have happened but if the wishes are that as rules have been broken that I should not be aloud to return then say so and that I shall not. I am sorry for the things that were said but that thread was not me. I am not going to get that chilidish again. What ever happened is the past, end of.....
This discussion has been closed.