Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stupid unfunny ringtones....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just watching MTV Dance and one of those adverts,

"Get your funtone ringtone NOW!"

came up with it going through those ridiculous bloody ringtones :banghead: , there so annoying i even laugh at how ridiculous they are :lol: .

We've got the usual crazy frog and bloody tweety bird thing, and sum absolutly shite little britain ringtones. I mean come on, does anyone actually get these? Please, please tell me you don't.

Comments

• Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Just watching MTV Dance and one of those adverts,

"Get your funtone ringtone NOW!"

came up with it going through those ridiculous bloody ringtones :banghead: , there so annoying i even laugh at how ridiculous they are :lol: .

We've got the usual crazy frog and bloody tweety bird thing, and sum absolutly shite little britain ringtones. I mean come on, does anyone actually get these? Please, please tell me you don't.
    Always cheaper to record the demo from the website ;)
  • Options
    Those adverts put me off watching television tbh.
  • Options
    Always cheaper to record the demo from the website ;)

:lol: please don't ....... :crazyeyes
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    :lol: please don't ....... :crazyeyes
    I have a Janis Joplin ringtone that I recorded :thumb:
  • Options
    I swear that at any one time at least half of the music channels have a shitty ad for ringtones on. Its soooo annoying, like when I am flicking through the channels I come across the same advert several times. First it was crazy frog, then the chick, now its some weird belching/farting animals. Blooming ridiculous I tell thee!
  • Options
    Bo!!! The stupidest one is one saying "Pick the phone up quick, the batteries are go......." summin like that. So if you haven't answered the phone that same ringtone will play, now that really doesnt make any sense. If the batteries are gone then how wud it still be playin that BLOODY ringtone!!!
  • Options
    Think of the people making the ringtones, what a bloody job. They must have been driven insane, or they were insane in the first place.
  • Options
    Think of the people making the ringtones, what a bloody job. They must have been driven insane, or they were insane in the first place.

:lol: yeh, sad thing is they probably actually find these funny. I bet they had a great time in the office........ :yeees: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    just get a phone that plays mp3s and can conenct to your computer, put the real mp3 versions of songs on, that usually works best
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    just get a phone that plays mp3s and can conenct to your computer, put the real mp3 versions of songs on, that usually works best
    ooooh! :)
  • Options
    Would anyone who has a ringtone that isn't a normal phone ring please make an appointment with me. I would very much like to punch you in the puss.

Vibrate is the way to go. Hearing someone elses phone vibrate on the bus doesn't want to make me rip out the persons eyes and give them the best skull fucking they've ever had.
  • Options
    hey i have a green day track as my ringtone
  • Options
    I actually NEVER have my phone on loud, its always in my pocket and set to vibrate. I just hate people hearing my phone ring as I find it embarassing..especially if your on a silent bus or in a public place.
  • Options
    Would anyone who has a ringtone that isn't a normal phone ring please make an appointment with me. I would very much like to punch you in the puss.

Vibrate is the way to go. Hearing someone elses phone vibrate on the bus doesn't want to make me rip out the persons eyes and give them the best skull fucking they've ever had.
    fuckin ell!......and here i am thinking it was just me,that hated stupid ring tones.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    god bless you my son.
  • Options
    crazy_frog.jpg
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    crazy_frog.jpg

I want to hurt that fucking bastard son of a bitch thing!! SO FUCKING BADLY!

*ahem*

My ringtone is the default one on my phone. As no-one else seems to use these, I know when mine is ringing! Especially as it isn't a Nokia! I miss my old Nokia tone though...
  • Options
    dear lord the first time i heard that, someone i knew was sat next to me and it scared me, yes it really did
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

Next Monday at 3 ok for you?

Still not acceptable I'm afraid, although I'd take Green Day over that cunt of a frog any day.

I will never understand that. It wasn't funny, it wasn't quite, it was just ball breakingly annoying.
  • Options
    i have "knight rider"..on mine
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    i have "knight rider"..on mine

To clarify; Knightrider Theme gets you a skull fucking. I like a good skull fuck, I do, hows about yourself? I can't wait ;D Phone on silent means unfortunately I don't get to skull fuck you. But you would sleep better knowing that you weren't out and about pissing off countless people everytime your phone rings.
  • Options
    crazy_frog.jpg

sobbing
  • Options
    To clarify; Knightrider Theme gets you a skull fucking. I like a good skull fuck, I do, hows about yourself? I can't wait ;D Phone on silent means unfortunately I don't get to skull fuck you. But you would sleep better knowing that you weren't out and about pissing off countless people everytime your phone rings.
    i might make up a song about you,then turn it into a ringtone....RISE AND SHINE! MOTHER FUCKERS!...DU DU DU......or something like that.
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    i might make up a song about you,then turn it into a ringtone....RISE AND SHINE! MOTHER FUCKERS!...DU DU DU......or something like that.

There already is. What, you think I called myself this because I like getting up early?! Pfff.
  • Options
    Noticed how they have started censoring that crazy bastards coq these days on the tv adverts? It used to be there for all to see...do frogs have peni?

actually...what the fudge am i saying?
  • Options
    my brother bought the tweety one :rolleyes:
  • Options
    And now they have decided that the frog and tweety tones are sooooo good that they deserve to be made into bloody dance remixes lol :).
  • Options
    I was in a taxi the other day, drunk, and the driver's phone rang. Guess what ring tone it was... Yes, that fucking frog.

I gave him such a tirade of verbal abuse (non-threatening) that he switched his phone off until I got out at the end of the journey. Heh heh heh.

Fool.

Was from East to West London as well, so about a 30/40 minute ride (never mind the £30/40 cost!!)... Almost kicked him out the drivers door.

G.
  • Options
    I got a chopped version of The Prodigy - Out of Space

"Im gone sending to outer space" then continues on from there.
  • Options
    lol, i probably wud of just jumped out of the taxi, anything to get away from that frog.