Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

stress..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do you cope with it? i use larger and stuff,but is there a natural way to cope with stress?

Comments

• Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    is there a natural way to cope with stress?
    cannabis.
  • Options
    Kalms herbal tablets, excercise, yoga, reading a book, watching a film, deep breathing, time management etc..
  • Options
    cannabis.
    lol,i think i'm quite familiar with that,but i ment without drugs.
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Kalms herbal tablets, excercise, yoga, reading a book, watching a film, deep breathing, time management etc..
    but sometimes stress is greater in the middle of situations where you can't be doing yoga ...like arguing with your in laws ...on their property.
    but you can always say ...'mind if i smoke'? amazing how the stress levels become more manageable ...people see things a little differently ...more willing to sleep on it till the morning ...
  • Options
    but sometimes stress is greater in the middle of situations where you can't be doing yoga ...like arguing with your in laws ...on their property.
    but you can always say ...'mind if i smoke'? amazing how the stress levels become more manageable ...people see things a little differently ...more willing to sleep on it till the morning ...

A lot of yoga is about breathing techniques and I think you'll find it's a lot easier to change the way you breathe than having to pop out for a fag etc...
    But also if you practise yoga regulally it improves your general mental well-being because you feel more relaxed on the whole...
    At least I hope it works because I'm gunna start it soon and I cannot deal with stress without going into a bad depressed state :rolleyes:
  • Options
    cannabis.

:yes: As long as you don't depend on it everytime you're stress, it certainly does help though!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    how do you cope with it? i use larger and stuff,but is there a natural way to cope with stress?
    By choosing somehing not to care about for the next X amount of time.
  • Options
    :yes: As long as you don't depend on it everytime you're stress, it certainly does help though!
    your are right of course chaos.
    to become dependant on any substance for any given moment is a mistake ...as is becoming dependant on one line of thought or action through life.
    it is wise indeed to have as many tools as possible in your box ...i satrted laughing then as i finnished typing that!
  • Options
    usually i try to keep myself busy with non stressful stuff

i havnt done much reading with a fictional book for a while
  • Options

I don't smoke, but if your in a situation like that walk away for a minute, then come back. It usually helps.
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    if your in a situation like that walk away for a minute, then come back. It usually helps.
    hey we're talking mountain boys here!
    they throw trees inyto giant machines all day long in saw mills.
    ever been in a sawmill?
    the noise is incredible ...no conversation possible ...only muscles needed.
    if you walk away from these fucking neanderthalls you are defeated.
    no ...best thing is pull out some bud ...just the site of it calms them ...makes them as weak and wanting as puppys ...then you can manipulate their small minds trapped in those huge muscles ...it takes them years to realise.
    i suppose theres an element of chemical warfare here as well.
  • Options
    lol whatever you say, not a big drug user myself..