Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

stuck in a lift with ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
some of the people who seem to only frequent the P&D forum ...what a fucking nightmare!
i'd come out of it bruised and bleeding from banging my head against the wall ...sore throat from shouting ...SHUT THE FUCK UP! you've said the same fucking thing over and over all bleeding day!

please god ...help the firemen to speed things up ...please rescue me ...

Comments

• Options
    some of the people who seem to only frequent the P&D forum ...what a fucking nightmare!
    i'd come out of it bruised and bleeding from banging my head against the wall ...sore throat from shouting ...SHUT THE FUCK UP! you've said the same fucking thing over and over all bleeding day!

please god ...help the firemen to speed things up ...please rescue me ...
    now,deep breath.......and chill!.....better?
  • Options
    Meeeh...I avoid them to avoid sounding blonde... :blush:

Malt xxx :D
  • Options
    J wrote:
    Sorry Rolly, I'm probably guilty of some deviation of political clarity in there.
    I already have banged my head against the wall you see. Several times. ;)
    J ...i can assure you mate ...being stuck in a lift with you all day would be educational ...we'd ramble on ...or you would ...all day long about everything under the sun ...and discover theres nowt new there.
    never was ...never will be.
    anyway the chances are one of us would have a pipe with us.
  • Options
    well i salute you rolly on your immense sacrifice, while you would be a great loss, if the rest of those nutcases were trapped in a lift, the lift would have a tragic yet organised accident

and we would be rid of a few numpties
  • Options
    mmmmmm weed
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    if the rest of those nutcases were trapped in a lift, the lift would have a tragic yet organised accident

the survivors would discuss for evermore ...was it the CIA behind it all ...
    was it in fact real ...did the maneger of the hotel have illegal immigrants operating the lift ...did a plane realy hit the lift ...when all along it was so obviously a zionist plot!
  • Options
    no, it was just me relieving my stress
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i'm going to be having nightmares tonight.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    honestly your honour ...i did not hijack that lift ...there is no reason to put me under house arrest ...do i look like a muslim!
  • Options
    honestly your honour ...i did not hijack that lift ...there is no reason to put me under house arrest ...do i look like a muslim!

the judge "no you dont, but i have seen some of the material on that website you post on, hardly innocent now is it"
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    MrG wrote:
    the judge "no you dont, but i have seen some of the material on that website you post on, hardly innocent now is it"

Which is the the governemnt will close us down... see that van outside? Thats the thought police... we're all doomed!
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    it's a fair cop Guv ...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Which is the the governemnt will close us down... see that van outside? Thats the thought police... we're all doomed!

that van?

thats where thesite.org staff live when they leave the office