Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boys birthday presents

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya
dunno if this has been posted before, i searched and couldnt find it!Anyway its ma boyfriends 21s in 2 weeks and i wanna get him something good but totally stuck. was thinkin bout gettin him a flyin lesson but wanted to get him somefin he could keep. any ideas would be really helpful! ta xx

Comments

• Options
    I got my fella a digicam for his 21st. It's come in handy since...! ;) :thumb:
  • Options
  • Options
    Best present i've ever got my fella is an original framed film cell from The Crow. He's a huge fan, so he loves it to bits! Find something your bf likes and search on Ebay for something related.
  • Options
    The flying lesson is a good one. Although the whole thing is over in half an hour, them memories can last a life time. :)
  • Options
    It's my boyfriends 20th tommorow, and i've bought him a car cd stereo thing (always usefull) and a nice watch, which is something he can (hopefully) keep.

If you are unsure fish around him for ideas :p
  • Options
    Every birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day or anniversary I've been given either a CD or a DVD. Apparently I'm hard to buy for.
  • Options
    My boyfriend is the same, he is impossible to buy for. Argh, and its his bday next month

Buy a ribbon. Wear it. Nothing else. Perfect present.
  • Options
    My boyfriends b'day is in 2 weeks - i was stuck for ages because he has everything! i just listened to the things that he say's 'he likes' and i ended up getting him a nice diesel watch - he already has a watch but this one is a lot better! :)