Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help change MTV! lol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know if anyone else knows about the new Reggaeton (fusion of Reggae, Hip-Hop, Salsa) sweeping across urban areas around the US right now.. Seems as MTV has realized the impact of this new genre and has included a song by the name of "Reggaeton Latino" on their website.

The video is actually great. It contains footage of many famous Latino from everywhere from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Spain, Brazil, Cuba, etc... If the video is viewed enough times on MTV.com, they will air it on their regular channel (not the Latin MTV). If this happens, it will be the first all Spanish video to ever air on MTV.

Honestly, I would like to see this happen. A major media comglomerate like MTV actually being told what to do by society instead of the other way around. And the video is actually good, not a boy band or stupid booty shakin rap video. Here is the link to the video. I encourage everyone to check it out..

http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/omar_don/artist.jhtml

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    but a single man act :S

i must actually say, ive seen a lot worse, that was passable :p