Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Late Period!!! Help!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all. I have a question about periods. Me and my gf were fooling around a few weeks ago. I fingered her a little bit, but we didn't have sex. At one point, we were naked together I think I got some of my "pre" stuff on her vaginal area. Can she get pregnant from this?? I didn't penetrate her with anything other than my finger, so we didn't have sex or anything. For a few days after we did this, she noticed that her vagina hurt a little bit and she saw some blood on her underwear on a couple occasions, but then it stopped.
I have 2 questions. 1) What was the deal with the vaginal bleeding a couple days after we did that? and 2) She has very regular periods, and she is currently a couple days late. Should i be worried? Is it even possible for a girl to get pregnant from precum when there is no penetration? It seems unlikely to me, but I thought I'd get some advice from people who know better.
If anyone can offer me some advice or information, I'd really appreciate it because I'm starting to worry! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    No she can't get pregnant!
  • Options
    if you got some of the pre-stuff on her vaginal area or fingered her with it on your fingers then its possible, coz it has sperm in it. unlikely but definately possible.
    im not sure about the other stuff.
    if you are lucky this time, remember in future to make sure that no pre-cum or cum gets anywhere near her girly bits. ever.
  • Options
    Even if there was no penetration or ejaculation? Is precum really enough to get her pregnant?
  • Options
    surley just because it gets near the entrance, its only going to be through sex that the sperm gets sent far enough up?!
  • Options
    jahweener wrote:
    Even if there was no penetration or ejaculation? Is precum really enough to get her pregnant?

Yes.
    steely wrote:
    surley just because it gets near the entrance, its only going to be through sex that the sperm gets sent far enough up?!

No. A sperm's job is to get to the egg. They can do it fairly well.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:

No. A sperm's job is to get to the egg. They can do it fairly well.

but the chances are extremely low?
  • Options
    It is doubtful that something like that could get her pregnant- I guess you'll just have to wait and see. Be more careful next time :p
  • Options
    steely wrote:
    but the chances are extremely low?

The chances of many things can be extremely low, but they can still happen.
  • Options
    it has happened.and if he fingered her with some on his fingers then he's giving it a lift up there so to speak.
  • Options
    im in a simular situation as his girlfriend, and reading his post got me thinking, my period isnt due yet, but i am on the pill (not for contraception, we're not having sex) but missed 2 pills this month, the chance of being pregnent is almost nil right?
  • Options
    steely wrote:
    im in a simular situation as his girlfriend, and reading his post got me thinking, my period isnt due yet, but i am on the pill (not for contraception, we're not having sex) but missed 2 pills this month, the chance of being pregnent is almost nil right?

If you miss a pill, you are risking pregnancy. Each time you miss a pill, make sure you use condoms for a bit, and you can actually get pregnant on the pill. I took mine, regular as clock work, but I fell pregnant! (I misscarried though)
  • Options
    Hey all, thanks a lot for your feedback, I really appreciate it. My gf just got her period today, thank the Lord. I sure did learn my lesson from this though, foreplay is definitely not worth this much worry!