Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Jim V Contributions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You bored mate? Not got enough to do around the office?

Not complaining but you seem to have massively increased your contributions to the discussions around here. Possibly more worrying is that you seem to make alot of sense...

Comments

• Options
    Sorry seem to have found myself dragged into a number of debates - will try to leave you alone to discuss tbe issues inovlved but couldn't help comment on those things that really matter to me
  • Options
    You don't have to be sorry!
  • Options
    A mod with a bit of involvement is better, IMHO.

mazza is a very good mod too, for the same reason.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Sorry seem to have found myself dragged into a number of debates - will try to leave you alone to discuss tbe issues inovlved but couldn't help comment on those things that really matter to me
    no jim ...it's great to see our beloved leaders in the trenches with the rest of us commoners ...you never know ...you could even ended up getting banned!
  • Options
    This is the only forum I've seen where the mods feel they have to apologise for commenting...
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:

What you sorry for? like I said you have mad a lot of sense and as the others have said your comments are most welcome.

Actually nice to feel like you are part of the forum rather than just watching from the sidelines...