Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Please help me!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my boyfriend's relationship started very rocky. We started dating right after both him and I got out of relationships (both which had only been a week or two) and it was love at first sight. We were inseperable until I just couldnt come to say "I Love You" back. I began to push him away, and we broke up for three weeks.

We got back toghether once I realized I was strong enough and our love for each other was strong enough. We now spend every waking minute together, and,although naturally we fight at times, we are both so very happy.

This summer, however, He is staying at the University, and I am going home. It is only about a 45 min-1 hour drive, but while he works and takes class, I will be nannying everyday and taking classes myself. I am scared, and worried, and I know I will miss him.

Throughout everything, no one supports me, or our relationship. Almost all of his female friends like him, and although I completely trust him, I dont trust them. I feel sad, and alone whenever I think of summer. His response is always "it is something I want to do for me". I completely understand, but I wish being with me was something he wanted more.

Will it be okay? Should I stop worrying? :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, you should stop worrying. His career is going to come first. Please don't expect him to put you before everything because that will push him away from you. You need to trust each other. Get careers sorted out and then, if things are still going great, settle down, don't rush it. I did and my life got destroyed. He loves you, but he needs to sort his life before anything else.