Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

To Stay Or not.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went to see a live Band with my wife and A the end of the night I noticed that whilst I was at the bar she had dissapeared. A friend of mine said some one was having a good time time in the toilet cubicle. I then noticed no singer around. I put 2 and 2 together and bust the door down and got 4....caught.
I still love her dearly but cant get the vision out of my head........I want to stay with her........what can I do.

Comments

• Options
    what can I do.
    either leave her, or forgive her and forget it: no other option really.
    stay with her and not forget it: it'll do your head in.
  • Options
    been together 15 years.........said she was drunk and did not know what she was doing. He on the other hand did........he knows me......he has got trouble comming.
  • Options
    She had a choice. Being drunk isn't an excuse.

You can only do what you think is right.

Will the thought eat u up inside if you stay together? Will you be able to see past it? Will you be able to trust her again? Although you can think about these things (which im sure you have done), the only way to 'test' them is to get back together with her and see how you feel. Maybe by talking/sharing your thoughts with her you may can move on. Or maybe the opposite will happen and you feel worse. I dunno.
  • Options
    He got more than a full on slap.........his wife now knows.
  • Options
    You need to decide what you really want. Do you think you can put this all behind you and move on? If the answer is yes, then forgive and forget. If its no, then move on from this woman. If she has done it once, she is likely to have done it before, or will do in future. Can you really trust her?
  • Options
    I will give it a try....she knows I have no trust at the moment so I will give her a chance.