Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Masturbation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone used a hot dog to masturbate. My friend says that she uses a big hot dog and cooks it and masturbates with it while it is still warm (so it feels like a guy). I haven't tried it but it sounds like it would feel like a real guy. I would only use it when my boyfriend is away. What do you think?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That is gross!! whats happen if the hot dog breaks off inside of you??
    Why don't you just invest in a good vibrator!!!
    A hot dog is warmer and is supposed to feel more like a penis. What if I put a condom on one, then I don't have to worry about it breaking off.
    What is the world coming to...I agree, Buy a vibrater!
    Um... bacterial infection leading to a cheesy discharge anyone?
    I would've thought (going on experience of eating hotdogs) that there was a very good chance that it'd break!
    The idea of using a condom might ruin the sensations, but would be safer, but a bit loose unless you had a huge hotdog. What about wrapping the hotdog in something else?
    I'll bet there are people out there who'd pay good money to eat a hotdog warmed by your body. :naughty:

I think I've been thinking about the whole inserting hotdog thing, and the practicalities of it, far too much now. :o
    Rampant Rabbit about £39.99???
    I'm sure it would break.

Why not try putting the shaft side of your vibrator (if you have one) into a jug of warm water and gently heat it that way? But I am no vibrator expert ... :blush:
    they're not exactly very hard, are they.
    Wasn't there one that you could put in the microwave?
    OHHH YAK :yuck: NO WAY yep use a vibrator safer any way

have been told that ppl have used cucuber carrot 77p coke bottle candles, hot dog thats a 1st

have fun icequeen

have a nice day i am :D
    elsa wrote:
    Has anyone used a hot dog to masturbate. My friend says that she uses a big hot dog and cooks it and masturbates with it while it is still warm (so it feels like a guy). I haven't tried it but it sounds like it would feel like a real guy. I would only use it when my boyfriend is away. What do you think?

I'm sorry, I wasn't going to reply, but hey......
    Personally, i'm think it's improbbable that your friend got got any stimulation from a 'hot dog'... It would jut break, they are to soft.

GET A VIBRATER.
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    I would've thought (going on experience of eating hotdogs) that there was a very good chance that it'd break!
    The idea of using a condom might ruin the sensations, but would be safer, but a bit loose unless you had a huge hotdog. What about wrapping the hotdog in something else?
    I'll bet there are people out there who'd pay good money to eat a hotdog warmed by your body. :naughty:

I think I've been thinking about the whole inserting hotdog thing, and the practicalities of it, far too much now. :o

Dunno, a Brockworst is quite tuff, don't think that would make as easy as a normal little thin one.

p.s. Does she eat it afterwards? Would be such a waste if she didn't tbh.
    Hot dogs are for eating, dear... :p
    Would you eat a vibrator?
    No, so don't masterbate with a hot-dog
    Dunno, a Brockworst is quite tuff, don't think that would make as easy as a normal little thin one.

:lol:

i dont like mustard but thats ridiclous! :)
    what about the 2 pounds of liver in a jam jar one,, the liver has no emotions so you can roll over after
    :nervous: :eek: :eek: :eek2:

just NO
    It feels just like a dick cuz I knowcuz I had sex so yeah i t is great
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,424 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Elsa,

Welcome to the community. This thread is pretty ancient now; 11 years old, so I'm going to close it. We tend not to revive old threads for a few reasons, and you can find out a bit more about these sorts of rules - or netiquette - in our Good Manners Guide.

Do feel free to post a new thread of your own, of course. :yes:

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.