Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Orgasms hard to get?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry if this thread is over done.... but....

is it really hard to get an orgasm during sex? I've had sex about 15 times (with the same guy of course! :p) and its always felt good for me... but I've never orgasmed. I've heard its really hard and it only happens rarely.... I was wondering if this is true? Or maybe we're just doing something wrong?
:chin: :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Some women find it harder to orgasm than others. Also some women can only orgasm through clitoral stimulation rather than vaginal penetration.

Only you know what you like the most. Tell him what you like and tell him to keep doing it then you will know what youve been missing out on ;)
  • Options
    ... and get him to increase his foreplay and get that clit of yours worked up a little ...
  • Options
    Of course there's always the argument that if it's a lot harder for you to get one, and you get them much less frequently, that when you do get one it will be a much more mindblowing experience. Orgasms aren't compulsory during sex, as long as you're enjoying it is the main thing.
  • Options
    All girls are different, but I think 70% don't have orgasms through vaginal penetration alone.
    My ex had orgasms with no clitoral stimulation needed, just vaginal, and my current girlfriend needs both.
    It's just finding something that works for you. Shame, you'll have to have lot's of sex.

And by the way, does your boyfriend know you've never orgasmed during sex? If he doesn't know I'd tell him if I were you, I saw a program where a guy found out that after about 5 years he'd never made his girlfriend orgasm through sex, and he was devastated.
  • Options
    I know a welsh girl who had an orgasm on entry! She cums, apparently, about 3,4,5 times during a single shag. I also know a girl whose never had an orgasm... So yeah like the others have said it varies greatly...
  • Options
    I just thought... My boyfriend never really lasts longer than 5 minutes... do you think that might have something to do with it also?

And yes he knows I never orgasm... I'm not really sure what he thinks about it
  • Options
    Some women really just cannot orgasm through penetration. My ex girlfriend found it virtually impossible (even with fingers etc... it was just something that wouldn't happen no matter how turned on she was) Even if she was very near an orgasm from clitoral stimulation, penetration would not finish her off... We both still found sex to be immensely satisfying and it was usually her who asked me because she liked it so much
    The girlfriend before that could orgasm 3-5 times during sex... so it's really just a personal thing

If you don't happen to, then don't get disheartened. Perhaps try getting your boyfriend to finger/lick you until you nearly orgasm then let him penetrate you and see if it happens that way

Sorry for the details...
  • Options
    lethifold wrote:

Sorry for the details...

Ty for the details :p