Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How to be better?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, so when I have sex with my gf I don't know I guess it's good and all I don't really know. It's pleasing but I want to bring it up a few levels. My gf and I were both virgins so our first time was pretty funny I couldn't get it in and I don't know even though we struggled we had a fun time I don't think it was akward at all. So yeah I know there are different positions and such and we've tried a few, but what are some good pointers for better tappings?

Comments

• Options
    My gf and I were both virgins so our first time was pretty funny

In another thread you were saying
    But she says now I'm perfect for her and I just think its bs shes telling me because I mean she was with two guys that were bigger than me. I'm the smalleest shes had how could I fucking be perfect for her

So that doesn't make much sense.

Anyway, ask her what she likes, and do that.
  • Options
    In another thread you were saying

:chin: time to make your mind up :rolleyes: :mad:
  • Options
    Hey guys, so when I have sex with my gf I don't know I guess it's good and all I don't really know. It's pleasing but I want to bring it up a few levels. My gf and I were both virgins so our first time was pretty funny I couldn't get it in and I don't know even though we struggled we had a fun time I don't think it was akward at all. So yeah I know there are different positions and such and we've tried a few, but what are some good pointers for better tappings?

Plenty of foreplay! Also helps if she can find her g spot (best discovery of my life!)
  • Options
    Explore your sexuality... Whips, chains... feathers, clamps, whipped cream, gimp masks and rubber chickens. Maybe that'd spice things up.