Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

burning pain

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well, the other weekend my gf and I had a lot of sex.... with condoms now it burns every time i use the bathroom...any clue what could of caused this?

Comments

• Options
    could be any no. of things... although most likely to be caused by an std, i would think. or it could be a urinary tract infection? or even an allergy to condoms? - its hard to say with what little you have wrote.
  • Options
    Does it feel like you are pissing razors? Have you felt and increase in urge or frequency? Do you have a discharge? Do you frequently go, but urinate small amounts?
  • Options
    sins wrote:
    well, the other weekend my gf and I had a lot of sex.... with condoms now it burns every time i use the bathroom...any clue what could of caused this?

perhaps an allergy to latex? I get that from most brands except durex. Else it could just be the after effects of rough sex?
  • Options
    i thought it might of had something to do with the spermicide... could of been to rough tho thinking about it, thats most likely what it was thanks.
  • Options
    If it continues I would check it out with your GP to be on the safe side.