Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Foot fetish

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have one and I was just wondering if any ladies here enjoy getting their toes sucked etc. I was just wondering if it was a common thing. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    never had that done........... but did it 2 my bf and he liked it, well loved it :confused:
  • Options
    Have you ever thought about having it done?
  • Options
    After seeing my bfs reaction...... hell yeah!!!
  • Options
    Nope, foot fetishes have never appealed to me. Apparenty if a guy sucks your toes, or you suck a guy's toes it's a sign of worship and submissiveness... I'm not really that subby, so I wouldn't do it. Foot massages are Ok.
  • Options
    Peoples mouths, near my feet makes me go bleaugh. The sucking of my toes feels so grim, yuck. I'm all for foot massages just not with tounges :/
  • Options
    ohaorikiss23.JPG
  • Options
    I'll only do it straight after I know his feet are washed......... nice feet :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    The thought of putting someone's (even my fiance's) feet in my mouth makes me want to be sick. I certainly do not like feet and would never suck his toes. Ever.

:yuck:
  • Options
    The thought of putting someone's (even my fiance's) feet in my mouth makes me want to be sick. I certainly do not like feet and would never suck his toes. Ever.

:yuck:

What about him sucking your toes?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    What about him sucking your toes?

No way. I don't know what is worse to be honest. *shudder*

I don't think it is that outrageous a fetish and certainly don't think people are weird by doing it and all that. It just certainly isn't for me.
  • Options
    i know someone who has a foot fetish thing, i might let him, just to see what it feels like but i would never suck on someones feet! :yuck:
  • Options
    I've never had it done to me or done it to anyone before, and they say don't knock it until you've tried it. But, I'd rather have it done to me than have me do it to someone I think. Though I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to go near my feet with their mouth/tongue. Ingrowing toe nail, tasty. :yum:
  • Options
    I like feet. I sucked a guys toe at a party, someone I have been out with once upon a time(his feet seemed relatively clean). He liked it. I only did it once because I got so much stick about it from a friend.
  • Options
    my housemate has a hatred of toes, make her go away by wiggling your fet at her, mwah ha ha
  • Options
    I can't say I'd ever suck a guys toes. To me the idea is disgusting, and I hate feet. Men rarely have clean feet either. As for getting my toes licked/sucked, I'd let someone do it if they got off on it, but I imagine for me it'd just tickle! Oh and I wouldn't let them kiss me after :eek2:
  • Options
    Babies feet are cute though....... I loved his feet when he was a baby, still do. They're so tiny and he is so tickilish I chase him round the room to tickle his feet and he laughs like mad and. Erm i'm gonna shut up now
  • Options
    melodie wrote:
    Babies feet are cute though....... I loved his feet when he was a baby, still do. They're so tiny and he is so tickilish I chase him round the room to tickle his feet and he laughs like mad and. Erm i'm gonna shut up now

Yeah but you like them, you don't get turned on by them, it's totally different to what's being discussed....
  • Options
    I know but they are so cute..... U can't h8 them!!!!
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    my housemate has a hatred of toes, make her go away by wiggling your fet at her, mwah ha ha
    I make use of this with my friend too. Apparently I am the reason for her foot phobia, live in flip-flops in summer and can't help them geting a little grubby :blush: .
  • Options
    i could never suck a toe omg :yuck: what about mens hairy toes, thats just wrong!!
  • Options
    I don't think I would suck anybodys toes eeeew I HATE feet :sour:
  • Options
    Flight attendant feet

thought some may enjoy this..

http://clips4sale.com/store.pl?840
  • Options
    foot sex

I wanna know do any girls out there wanna mash their foot on my dick.
  • Options
    I love giving/recieving foot massages and having my feet gently tickled is a big turn on, but I wouldnt go as far as saying it was a fetish and sucking toes/having mine sucked doesnt really appeal to me tbh. :)
  • Options
    ive had ma toes sucked..it feels warm n i didnt like it cuz it tickeld alot..
    but ma partner of then (the 1 i used 2 love loads) loved ma feet cuz they small n clean accordin 2 him..
    ive never done it 2 ne1..