Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pangs of jealousy

Now I trust my partner completly and I trust who's he's currently at the cinema with. But I cant help feeling jealous, not because I think that they will do stuff that they shouldnt but because Lee has never once sujested that we go to the cinema together. I would have quite liked to go after work, if he would have waited a little while.

We've tried to go to the pics before but he blacked out to much that night and we couldnt....we didnt try again.

Am I right to feel so down about this or am I just being stupid?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    maybe a bit daft, but i can understand what you mean- im the same, i can get a bit like that sometimes. suggest going yourself, maybe he doesnt think its your thing???
  • Options
    He dosnt think going out is my thing??
  • Options
    Maybe he doesn't think going to the cinema is your thing, or that you wouldn't want to see the film they were seeing.
    Anyway i'd take it up with him, i'd be pretty pissed off if my boyfriend did that.
  • Options
    I think that you have the right to be a little bit jelous because he has never taken you to the cinema but you should have trust in your relationship and you should definately not go jumping to any conclusions before you know what was really going on. You could maybe try asking him if he wanted to go to the cinema sometime and see what he says. Maybe you should wait and see what happens and if he starts spending alot more time with this girl then maybe it is then time to start asking some questions. Hope you work things out and it all goes well for you.