Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

filthy pill?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi i was just wondering if anyone could clear something up in my head...

I was out clubbing last weekend in South London with a mate. We'd had a few beers and decided to get pilled up. We arnt regular users, but we have done it quite a few times before. We dropped 3 over about 5 hours, and all was going great. We then dropped one each that had an orangey-yellow tinge to it, and a star/flower on it. About an hour, we couldnt feel our legs, i went as white as a ghost and my mate couldnt stop shaking. We went paranoid and it totaly ruined an overwise brilliant night. It felt sooo different to E. My mate was randomly bursting into tears for days afterwards for no apparent reason?! What does anyone think it was?

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Could have been ketamine, though that wouldnt explain the feelings for the days after, but that could just be your minds reaction to the experience.

Did you have any problems sleeping? Did you hallucinate in anyway?
  • Options
    but that could just be your minds reaction to the experience

:yes: substitute 'DAYS' with 'MONTHS' and you've got what happened to me a few years ago. I took two 007's and they fucked ME UP. The first one didnt, the second did.

If you've been caining beans for ages it POSSIBLY could be your brain telling you to lay off, everyone has different points at which their brain says 'fuck no'...you may have reached it...
  • Options
    maybe, short lived though, only dropped half a dozen times. Yea we did hallucinate, but it wasnt stuff out of no-where. If i stared at people dancing long enough they would sort of fade out of the room. Then id snap back out of it really disorientated! My mate did trip a bit, thought a couple dancing was a woman being attacked by a horse on its back legs! It was more of a paranoid feeling, instead of wanting to talk to everyone in there, i wanted to go to the darkest quietest corner and hide! i was sick a couple of times too
  • Options
    Either bad pill or your head and body saying knock it for a while.

I seen something on pillreports about yaba in pill form, think it was an orange pill. It's a post by cardifflad in the Uk and Ireland section. It's just he said the pill was orange and wasn't ecstacy.
  • Options
    That doesnt surprise me that those Yabba pills are begining to make their way over here. Bloody alarming though, they are genuinely frightening, I'd advise people to stay well clear.

Oh and their manufacture funds possibly one of the nastiest civil wars in the world today, so there is a moral reason not to touch them as well.
  • Options
    the failed lads mag 'ICE' did a feature on the Thai yabba problem which rapidly overtook that of heroin, published in 2001...

obviously not the most informative or best piece of research i've ever seen but what they did uncoverwas frightening...

How long before they actually start being sold as Meth...
  • Options
    Meth has too bad a reputation to be sold openly here, I've heard of people on other websites such as this getting it in the UK, but its far from readily available.

However, as I have said before in pill form on the 'pill' market or mixed with cheap MDMA I think it may catch on fast.

Its real blood money though, we're not even talking nasty gangsters here we are talking all out really nasty mass murder civil war.
  • Options
    Meth has too bad a reputation to be sold openly here,
    although lots of people have never heard of it... :confused:
  • Options
    although lots of people have never heard of it... :confused:

Some have heard of Nazi speed and all that, for those who recognise the name not many want to try it.
  • Options
    no but i'd say they are few and far between...incidently is Methamphetamine classified under Class B, same as normal phet or A with MDMA? or does it have its own separate classification?

TheSite doesnt have a separate section for it, just lumps it under speed, which as it seems to be starting to appear could do with seeing to really...
  • Options
    Methamphetamine is Class B under the current law, which made it all the more stupid when cannabis was class B too, how could you possibly compare meth with cannabis.

Unless of course its prepared for injection, then like with any amphet then its Class A.
  • Options
    possibly might be a good idea though to point out the dangers of Meth aside from say phet sulphate in a separate TheSite section? :confused:

can only raise awareness of a particularly destructive substance
  • Options
    It might be Martin, perhaps we should mention it to the powers that be.
  • Options
    well i'll send a PM
  • Options
    I wouldn't like to see meth over here, it would seriously fuck some people up i think, i've talked to people on boards like these from america who say meth is the best hit you'll ever get but it's too nasty and leads to your self destruction.

I'm sure you've read some of the american posters bongbudda on bluelight speaking about meth.
  • Options
    Oh certainly, watch carefully what you say on Bluelight though, even more so than here, I have heard that many of the posters are not all they appear to be.

In the US there have already been a few busts from what people have said on there.

Meth certainly is very addictive, not only can it much more easily be smoked, so as with crack its a more powerful high. But also it acts differently to amphet, stimulating the seritonin receptors as well.
  • Options
    Yea, i heard of a bust in New York whenever a load of bluelighters met up at a hotel for a session, huge bust.

There was also a few of them on there who got busted for purchasing relatively small amounts of research chemicals, one said the DEA tried to blame him on an international drug smuggling ring because he diverted the address to which he was sending the drugs, he told them he didn't want his parents to find out he had ordered the stuff so that's why he'd sent it to a different address, he hasn't been bothered since though.
  • Options
    I used to be quite a regular poster there, but after a while you kind of realise that many many of the threads just keep coming up time and again.

That and a load of the people there are either really thick or really knowledgable and annoyingly arrogant.
  • Options
    Yea that's true, " what drugs have you taken the past week", "i'm so high right now and to post"....the list goes on.

But some people on there really know their stuff, bluedolphin writes some of the best trip reports i've ever read.
  • Options
    Definately there is good stuff there, their FAQ's are really good.
  • Options
    Yea, their alot more focused on MDMA use though.

I see your a poster there since 2000, that's a long time, was it only setup then?
  • Options
    Nah, its been running quite a while, I cant really remember the last time I posted, I've met a couple of people from it as it happens, nice blokes.
  • Options
    Who did you meet?

I was meant to meet acid4blood one time, do you know him? It never worked out as we were planning an Irish bluelight meetup but it fell through.
  • Options
    Grob and, erm Androo I think, they were both at an Elation I went to a while back now.

I cant say I really know either of them though.
  • Options
    Never heard of Grob but Androo I've heard of him in bluelight.

Anyway i'm away off to start the day drinking. Good luck.
  • Options
    Bastard! Drinking at lunchtime.

I'm not sure Grob posts on there anymore or if he did that much, he's quite active on USH.
  • Options
    What's USH?

Yea i got rather pissed and smoked out today, good old St.Patricks day. :)
  • Options
    www.ush.net its a Hardcore site, a bit like this, but just ravers.
  • Options
    Well whatever E's you take, they are not going to be pure MDMA. If you want pure MDMA you'll have to buy it, but if you're taking E, there could be anything in it from Acid, to Speed, to Rat Poison.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Well whatever E's you take, they are not going to be pure MDMA. If you want pure MDMA you'll have to buy it, but if you're taking E, there could be anything in it from Acid, to Speed, to Rat Poison.
    Rat poison in pills is a well documented urban myth. Lab tests from the UK and Europe have found no traces of any such thing in any of the pills analysed.