Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Reasons Im sort of glad i dont do drugs anymore #65

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just a quick note but the pills that people i may or may not have met at hardcore heaven, may or may not have taken had drastically varying effects for pills from the same batch.

One of the guys dropped 1&1/2 and was fizzing his nuts off, loved up and all sorts...my other freind didnt come up for ages but when he took the second (of 2) he said it was ok and he came up for a bit (wasnt too happy when i found out he'd tanned half a bottle of voddy to get to sleep, but thats beside the point, and he doesnt do em that often anymore). The other guy didnt come up at all, not a sausage. All of em were 'Yellow Smilies' from the same source, purchased somewhere on the south coast (Southampton area as far as i known).

The consumption rate between the three of them isnt big enough for tolerance to be, really, a great enough factor to account for all of this. Its weird, and more than a little disturbing to see this massive fluctuation in pill effects from what seems to be the same batch...

Comments

• Options
    pills are one of the most unreliable drugs on the market, another case for closer control under legalisation..........shame they are one of the most enjoyable, in moderation and on the right occasion........i wouldn't even consider doing them outside of a rave/club, and i find if you get them off the club dealers in fabric there isnt much fluctuation...........what you describe could well be down to individual tolerance, it's hard to know unless you're all frequent pillheads who know your limits......me and my mates usually take from the same batch, and tho it affects us all differently, it usually affects us to the same extent i.e. some are lightweights, some aren't, i prefer being a lightweight......im sure some batches are well dodgy, i try to be careful, well as careful as you can be with these things........
  • Options
    just a quick note but the pills that people i may or may not have met at hardcore heaven, may or may not have taken had drastically varying effects for pills from the same batch.

One of the guys dropped 1&1/2 and was fizzing his nuts off, loved up and all sorts...my other freind didnt come up for ages but when he took the second (of 2) he said it was ok and he came up for a bit (wasnt too happy when i found out he'd tanned half a bottle of voddy to get to sleep, but thats beside the point, and he doesnt do em that often anymore). The other guy didnt come up at all, not a sausage. All of em were 'Yellow Smilies' from the same source, purchased somewhere on the south coast (Southampton area as far as i known).

The consumption rate between the three of them isnt big enough for tolerance to be, really, a great enough factor to account for all of this. Its weird, and more than a little disturbing to see this massive fluctuation in pill effects from what seems to be the same batch...

maybe the first one had the Gazeebo effect sp?? i get your point though..pills are dirty in terms of what's in them...never stopped me munching them like fuck...sorta regret it now though...2 weeks since my last one....spent tis weekend in the house...i feel really wierd...it's not usually me but it's good to have a clear head
  • Options
    Gazeebo effect

:lol: class

sorry, PLACEBO = an unreactive substance administered under the pretense of being a reactive substance...

GAZEEBO =
    img114232.jpg

:D
  • Options
    :lol: class

sorry, PLACEBO = an unreactive substance administered under the pretense of being a reactive substance...

GAZEEBO =
    img114232.jpg

:D

:lol::blush: someone explained it to me when i was talking about speed once and i must've been fucked cos i thought he said "the gazeebo effect"...ah welll
  • Options
    I'd say it was just shoddy pills, it relatively hard to get exactly the same mg in each tablet if you are making them in a black market lab.