Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shisha?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If this can be classed as a drug anybody get light headed after trying this? and sorry if it's been done but i don't take any form of drugs and tried Shisha one time and got sweaty, light headed and altered my mood How can that not be classed as a drug.

Comments

• Options
    if you took a long toke you may have got a small head rush from the tabacco (contains nicotine, nicotine = drug), or momentary drop in oxygen intake.

not all drugs are illegal...you consume a 'drugs' everytime you have a cup of tea or coffee (caffeine) albeit in small amounts
  • Options
    Yes but Coffee doesnt alter a persons mind does it?

yeah i took deep tokes was'nt head rush cause the effect was for a while ...
  • Options
    getting out of bed in the morning makes me light headed ...and definately changes my mood ...makes me very awake and alert ...usualy.
  • Options
    Yes but Coffee doesnt alter a persons mind does it?

people sensitive to caffeine might disagree, and in high doses of course it does, its a stimulant, it stimulates the brain and people can become hyperactive (i.e: an altered state). Did you know that it is illegal to serve over 6 esspressos in that state...caffeine IS on the list of substances you can be done for while 'driving under the influence'....but obviously its extremely unlikely and you do have to take loads.

Head rushes can last for a while, how long did these effects last?
  • Options
    Am I right in thinking that a proper middle eastern pipe isnt just tobacco though, dont they add herbs, spices and such?
  • Options
    yea i got one from my friend from israel. its tobacco but its got apple (there are sooo many flavours) and a little hint of cinnamon too. theyre sweet as hell!!!