Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bitter fools when they're older

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello all, first post and feeling

Gloat at the words, Laugh, mock, ridicule, agree, act the act you act....
Drugs are to blame for everything that is wrong with you.
They only mess you up
NOW
A friend of mine is training to be a teacher, she is the type of person you'd love to be around, an absolute role model for being a decent person, textbook almost, she smokes alot of hash, she's finding balance in her life hard going, she's only 19, will she say 'enoughs enough' before it all cocks up?
Her boyfriend is the youngest in our group, 18, reckons he's liam gallagher with a right old 'don't give a shit' attitude. Can be really hard to talk to sometimes, gets pissed off when we talk about Uni and stuff where he's not centre of attention. Just another kid with balls. layabout scrounge,
My girlfriend can't be arsed when it comes down to it. spends entire life worrying about 'missing out' watching eastenders, getting up late, looking like shit, dreaming of doing well but knows naff all even though she's a self proclaimed 'streetwise person' . Says weed is all in my head.
Me, I've wasted 6 years following the animal in me and having nothing of any worth to show for it other than a fear of what my life was turning into. Trashy Mushy Pulp of a person. Paranoid, Mute and disillusioned and itching to break away from this familiar tangle of shit, Major urge to go back travelling on my own, to build up and recover a life lost to weed, pills and thrills and being lazy, making excuses, qutting jobs, living in a utterly shit relationship and longing for some dignity. I might just go this week.
It may be fun now, but BELIEVE ME, cool people will tell you otherwise, ha ha, and the tattoo across my forehead will tell me i'm a boring stiff, but give it up when the time is right and be prepared for your biggest battle, namely with fear. Strength is bigger and better than a coke buzz.

Comments

• Options
    yeah we've 'ad this all before methinks.

thats where we've been going on all these years...reading all that research, listening to actual facts instead of tabloid paranoia and media hype...still i bet all those people who topped themselves from over-hydrating are really thankful to upstanding citizens like you who told them that it was a bad thing to do...and with your great understanding you decreed that the only antedote was to drink like there was no tomorrow. /rant

you dont know what you are going on about; go and read up on some facts and research, talk to some REAL people, then if you still feel the same way construct a decent and reasoned arguement instead of coming on here with the kind of rubbish we've all heard before...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Ok.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Go somewhere else you muppet. This does'nt concern you.
  • Options
    education begins with yourself.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Danoli wrote:
    Go somewhere else you muppet. This does'nt concern you.

You posted it on a public board you dick head.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    jesus, wtf are you on about?

i bet you're one of these ignorant tits that thinks "ohohh all drugs are bad".

why dont you do some research into it before you post again.
  • Options
    and why dont you stop smoking whatever it is thats making you not make sense?
  • Options
    If any of you naysayers are at all acting like cocks time under the influence and spoil it for everyone else and worse still fall into dark holes where you MISS periods of your life and you don't ever want to admit it to yourself, THE MOST UNCOUTH of afflictions then stand tall and be proud and say to the world I AM AN INDESTRUCTABLE FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Your Mothers and Fathers and Children and Others who REALLY care for your wellbeing must be so ashamed
  • Options
    "All kneel before my rampage through it all, I am rebellion personified against everything and anything....yet I still alter my own mind cause I'm too weak to do anything else

NO DIFFERENT FROM RELIGIOUS BIGOTS AND FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS
    CAN'T DO IT ON MY OWN
    WEAK MINDS STICK TOGETHER , Nothing more, Nothing less.

Are you content?
  • Options
    You need psychiatric help.
  • Options
    no mate, look for the name Richard Schottenfield. Same way of going about things, less coarse though. Does he need help?
  • Options
    oh god
  • Options
    All you kiddie winkles can't you see,
    how the shits affecting your reality,
    safety in numbers come look and see
    at this 'helpful' website
    to cusion your frail little minds
  • Options
    and then what happens with the curiosity and enjoyment?
  • Options
    Danoli wrote:
    The curiosity goes because you've done it and the enjoyment continues. What's so bad about that?
  • Options
    Danoli wrote:
    All you kiddie winkles can't you see,
    how the shits affecting your reality,
    safety in numbers come look and see
    at this 'helpful' website
    to cusion your frail little minds

there's only one thing that annoys me more than people who diss drugs...is someone who says they've been thorugh it all and have found the light and now telling us to do the same, and how they're so superior cos they've been there done that...just because you done too much drugs and fucked your life up doesn't mean we're doing or going to do the same...you're a loser.
  • Options
    Danoli wrote:
    you grow old gracefully but with a big grin on your face.
  • Options
    ha....you'll learn when it hits you
    you'll learn when it hits you
    learn when it hits you
    you'll only learn when it hits you
    ad infinitum......

MODERATION is the way

close subject.
  • Options
    does this guy remind you of an informant from 'The X files' making prophecies of doom, talking in tongues about 'they' and 'them' and then disappearing into the shadows :confused:
  • Options
    Danoli wrote:
    learn when it hits you
    ad infinitum......

must have hit you bad...thats why your face is so rotten
  • Options
    wtf?
  • Options
    Danoli wrote:
    learn when it hits you

i've been using for a long time ...i'm waiting ...
  • Options
    i've been using for a long time ...i'm waiting ...

waited...yes drug use DID have adverse effects upon me, but im not even going to begin to endorse the 'sky is falling for everyone everywhere' bollocks you are preaching....
  • Options
    waited...yes drug use DID have adverse effects upon me, but im not even going to begin to endorse the 'sky is falling for everyone everywhere' bollocks you are preaching....
    i too made mistakes along the way ...
  • Options
    Danoli wrote:
    learn when it hits you
    ad infinitum......

MODERATION is the way

close subject.

Like you said yourself, moderation is the way.
    Plenty of people here use drugs in moderation and theyre fine. Not all drug use is bad, actually most of it isnt. For those people "it" probably wont hit them.
  • Options
    Danoli wrote:
    Hello all, first post and feeling

Gloat at the words, Laugh, mock, ridicule, agree, act the act you act....
    Drugs are to blame for everything that is wrong with you.
    They only mess you up
    NOW
    A friend of mine is training to be a teacher, she is the type of person you'd love to be around, an absolute role model for being a decent person, textbook almost, she smokes alot of hash, she's finding balance in her life hard going, she's only 19, will she say 'enoughs enough' before it all cocks up?
    Her boyfriend is the youngest in our group, 18, reckons he's liam gallagher with a right old 'don't give a shit' attitude. Can be really hard to talk to sometimes, gets pissed off when we talk about Uni and stuff where he's not centre of attention. Just another kid with balls. layabout scrounge,
    My girlfriend can't be arsed when it comes down to it. spends entire life worrying about 'missing out' watching eastenders, getting up late, looking like shit, dreaming of doing well but knows naff all even though she's a self proclaimed 'streetwise person' . Says weed is all in my head.
    Me, I've wasted 6 years following the animal in me and having nothing of any worth to show for it other than a fear of what my life was turning into. Trashy Mushy Pulp of a person. Paranoid, Mute and disillusioned and itching to break away from this familiar tangle of shit, Major urge to go back travelling on my own, to build up and recover a life lost to weed, pills and thrills and being lazy, making excuses, qutting jobs, living in a utterly shit relationship and longing for some dignity. I might just go this week.
    It may be fun now, but BELIEVE ME, cool people will tell you otherwise, ha ha, and the tattoo across my forehead will tell me i'm a boring stiff, but give it up when the time is right and be prepared for your biggest battle, namely with fear. Strength is bigger and better than a coke buzz.

home.gif
  • Options
    Stop being a prick Danoli. Some of us on here actually work in the substance misuse field, so your know it all superior attitude is sadly wasted. Go and try hard somewhere else.
  • Options
    plus, for the record it's spelt Richard Schottenfeld. no i .
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    plus, for the record it's spelt Richard Schottenfeld. no i .

pedant :p