Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Confused about sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering if it's possible to both like and loathe sex. There are times when I'd do anything to get out of a sexual encounter (even to the point of making myself ill) and yet there are times when I really desire the act of love making.I feel so confused about the thing, is it strange?

"Children are like washing powders, some are biological, some are non-biological" ~David Badiel~

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't say so...

Its down to a persons sex-drive isn't it, sometimes they will have an active drive and other times it will be supressed, these will probably be dependent on chemical balances within your brain or certain circumstances, I don't think its anything to worry about, How old are you BTW?
  • Options
    i sorta know what u mean mate...is it possible ur scared of actually going the distance when the pressures on, but when ur by urself u wanna know what ur missin>

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
  • Options
    Im exactly like that persil, sum times i think i cud do with a shag, and realy feel the urge! but then other times, usually when its on the cards i do gag 4 it but then i get put off, mayb i put myself off, i dunno, i know i do get a bit scared(dunno why.
    i cud do with the answers to this aswell i think!!!
    why cant sex just b none scary?
  • Options
    what if u loathe sex even though youve never done it? is that normal too?

There's a girl in my mirror
    I wonder who she is
    Sometimes I think I know her
    Sometimes I really wish I did