Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how does??

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    This message is hidden because rockerchick is on your ignore list.

Do people put this to make a point or does putting someone on your ignore list affect things? It was the same in that abortion thread lukesh was banned for.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    The Doc wrote:
    Do people put this to make a point or does putting someone on your ignore list affect things? It was the same in that abortion thread lukesh was banned for.

I don't know but I know that if you put someone on your ignore list it means that you cannot read their posts. Never saw the point of it to be honest as it ruins the whole flow of the thread and it makes a thread where this one poster is active in quite difficult to understand.

Try it :p
  • Options
    The Doc wrote:

I think it's meant to be saying "i'm not listening", or something. Which I guess on its own is fair enough - though then you would rather think that it would be best to not carry on asking questions of someone that you're ignoring.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I suspect that deano mac is a regular who is taking the piss anyway. His writing style is a little too similar to that of another regular here.

Rockerchick, you really are being very stupid. Either I have groupies or I don't, which is it?

As for my fiancee, what the fuck has she got to do with what I say and do? Come on, I'd like to hear it, I'd like to hear your pea-brained reasoning.
    You do, gwst rb jst there all quick enough to jump to your defence so with my reasoning they can be your groupies :)

(edited because i guess i wasnt):)

anyway you can see my posts so whys it matter?
    Ive got a life i need to go and be involved in so thats all folkes!
  • Options
    More point proving than anything else.

I can't be arsed arguing with people who decide that they want to insult people who are close to me instead of having the guts to insult me instead. Why has GWST been dragged into this, she hasn't said anything on this thread, or the last one, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that.

Now rockerchick has a lot of gut, shame she has to use it against people I love as if that somehow makes her big and clever.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Its good really,because i was quite good mates with james i guess now im arguing against you we've fell out now :)

You were? :yeees:
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    I think it's meant to be saying "i'm not listening", or something. Which I guess on its own is fair enough - though then you would rather think that it would be best to not carry on asking questions of someone that you're ignoring.
    Dont forget though mist im the peabrain :|

Obviously as im not one of his bestest ever mates i must be one of societys retards.
  • Options
    Rainbow Brite a "groupie" of mine? :lol:

I'm not sure who'd be more astounded at that suggestion.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    More point proving than anything else.

I can't be arsed arguing with people who decide that they want to insult people who are close to me instead of having the guts to insult me instead. Why has GWST been dragged into this, she hasn't said anything on this thread, or the last one, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that.

Now rockerchick has a lot of gut, shame she has to use it against people I love as if that somehow makes her big and clever.
    Why isit you need to twist everything so your the hard done by one?

You asked me who i felt were your groupies i answered your question.

im not talking about this thread or the last or the last im talking about them all throw in the pathetic lj arguments that resulted in such problems,how much longer are you going to go on like the king of the world.
    Sorry did i not insult you enough in this thread?
    I really wonder what goes through your mind.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    I think it's meant to be saying "i'm not listening", or something.

Wow. Cool.

"You can't read this thread because half the people involved are complete and utter retards."

That would be a cool one. Apt too.
  • Options
    So she dared to be independently critical of someone I don't like? The horror! She's critical of people I do like, and she's fond of people I don't. Obviously because we occasionally agree on things then it's some sort of conspiracy.

Am I the hard-done-by one? I don't especially care, I just find it amusing about how you start laying into my "lack of life" and all those other lazy and pointless things that aren't true, and then try and claim that I'm the root of all evil. Same with Deano Mac the troll swearing at me and then blubbing about how nasty Mr Kermit is.

Although I'm not entirely sure why I'm arguing with you. The very fact that you think Rainbow Brite is one of my gang indicates just how amusingly unobservant you are your argument really is.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Although I'm not entirely sure why I'm arguing with you. The very fact that you think Rainbow Brite is one of my gang indicates just how amusingly unobservant you are your argument really is.
    it was more how she jumped to your defence in the helth forum, anyway im on your ignore list how can you see this?

im done with this argument now i really am bored.
  • Options
    You have a weird view of reality.

Her pointing out my rather obvious sarcastic joke is "jumping to my defence", eh? The fact that you've got the hump over that is the very epitome of childish.

I thought you were going off to attend to your busy and hectic life half an hour ago?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    You have a weird view of reality.

Her view seems fine to me. Still, I remember hearing the same sort of comment from your girlfriend about myself.

I guess that people with a "weird view of reality" just happen to be the same people who disagree with you two.
  • Options
    well i like the fascist hitler pervert scumbag a lot!
    i do yes.
    i reckon a lot of people on here never get round to sussing out the person behind the chatter.
    trouble is i like deano mac as well ...refreshing blunt down to earth kinda bastard if you know what i mean.
    ones a failed law student and the other is a failed destroy it yourself kinda guy ...
    and both of 'em know how to start a good ruck in this place ...
  • Options
    Well I don't know Deano or Kermit at all really except from what they put in here.

So they both have cake.

:birthday:

and they both have this

:banghead:

because none of it matters anyway.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    I guess that people with a "weird view of reality" just happen to be the same people who disagree with you two.

Sorry, could you please point me to where GWST has been involved in this thread, or the ones which seemingly have given rockerchick the hump?

I'll ask again: what does GWST have to do with this thread? Other than the fact that, as my partner, she's obviously evil too.

I shan't even bother dignify the last point with a comment, except to say that me and RB (one of my homies, you'll all note), for instance, oftenj disagree but her view of the world isn't warped. But as I said in the thread where I suggested you had an odd view of the world, it is not morally acceptable to be fantasising about children and it is paedophilic to be sexually attracted to children.

Thanks for the cake though :)
  • Options
    ones a failed law student

Almost a failed law student:p
  • Options
    Your keeping her name in this thread now not us, and as for me leaving an hour ago i seem to remember you saying something similar.

Your arguing that you dont cause arguments and even when others have stopped with the arguing you persist to go on and fucking on about it.for god sake get over your stupid twattish self and give up nobody cares anymore,it was ten minutes of entertainment now be quiet,im sure theres someone else on thesite your ready to insult.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I suspect that deano mac is a regular who is taking the piss anyway. His writing style is a little too similar to that of another regular here.

Rockerchick, you really are being very stupid. Either I have groupies or I don't, which is it?

As for my fiancee, what the fuck has she got to do with what I say and do? Come on, I'd like to hear it, I'd like to hear your pea-brained reasoning.
    who am i similar to?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    it is not morally acceptable to be fantasising about children and it is paedophilic to be sexually attracted to children.

i think i must have missed something here.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Sorry, could you please point me to where GWST has been involved in this thread, or the ones which seemingly have given rockerchick the hump?

I'll ask again: what does GWST have to do with this thread? Other than the fact that, as my partner, she's obviously evil too.

I shan't even bother dignify the last point with a comment, except to say that me and RB (one of my homies, you'll all note), for instance, oftenj disagree but her view of the world isn't warped. But as I said in the thread where I suggested you had an odd view of the world, it is not morally acceptable to be fantasising about children and it is paedophilic to be sexually attracted to children.

Quite alright.

I'm not quite sure where the link is between the paedophilia thread and my view of the world.

It's almost as if you're suggesting that I condone paedophilia, and that that makes my view of the world warped.

I'm sure you wouldn't suggest that though, because that would be quite insulting to me really, being as, like, it's not true.
  • Options
    In sex, some guy said he was eyeing up and finding himself sexually attracted to thirteen-year-old children, and both me and my better half said he was paedophilic, with Mist dissenting.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    In sex, some guy said he was eyeing up and finding himself sexually attracted to thirteen-year-old children, and both me and my better half said he was paedophilic, with Mist dissenting.

It was hardly paedophilia what with there being a 3 year age difference.

But anyway, that is not the issue in this thread. What *is* the issue is your oh so superior attitude. Oh well.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    i'm glad i'm to old to go in there ...i make no apologies mist but ...surely there is nothing wrong with hitlers remarks there?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Yet another argument caused by your opinion.
    It isnt wrong but you need to accept you arnt the only person in the world with an opinion and you need to accept that your attitude fucking sucks.

Its not even like i used to disagree with half of what you said,its just your high and mighty attitude seems to of taken over you.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

That's almost what happened, what with a few important missing details here and there.

But, hey, if passing me off as some kind of paedophile supporter helps you to win today's argument then who am I to stand in your way.
  • Options
    i'm glad i'm to old to go in there ...i make no apologies mist but ...surely there is nothing wrong with hitlers remarks there?

Don't comment until you read the thread. You are getting a one sided view. But as I said, that is not the issue in this thread.
  • Options
    the link was that you didn't find it paedophilic for adult teenaged boys to be fantasising about children, and whilst I didn't say that you personally thought paedophilia was acceptable, it did seem to be strange that you thought that thirteen-year-old girls were not children.
  • Options
    STFU Rockerchick, seriously, what a complete waste of time.
This discussion has been closed.