Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

so...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
it's sunday. i'm surrounded by boxes and seriously bored and cold. feeling quite ill.

Oh and by the way, i won't have internet for up to 2 weeks from next friday... :crying: :shocking: :crying:

i am going to die from boardom. i'll have no TV either....how fucking fantastic.... :crying:

so what am i going to do, in the middle of no where, with no TV, or Net, no landline, no desent books...no access to coursework....i really will go stir crazy.

Comments

• Options
    Run.
  • Options
    nmrmak wrote:
    Run.
    no way.....i'll be living half way up a mountain with really bad roads....:(

oh this jsut gets worse...
  • Options
    Ah well.
  • Options
    lol...
    Where are you going and why?
    Play dominoes!
  • Options
    i'm moving to some isolated villege with a population of 200 at the most. half way up a mountain and it's not on any map. why? because we own it and don't have to pay rent on it which we don't have for the current house.
  • Options
    i'm moving to some isolated villege with a population of 200 at the most. half way up a mountain and it's not on any map. why? because we own it and don't have to pay rent on it which we don't have for the current house.

How funky, you could make pots, or try carpentry.
  • Options
    i might just try and make my own satilite dish, or tap onto the neighbours phone line...
  • Options
    i might just try and make my own satilite dish, or tap onto the neighbours phone line...
    Do you need help with that?
  • Options
    if you've any ideas on the first it would be greatly helpful....the second i don't think i'll try because i run up big phone bills as it is and it would be greatly noticeable.
  • Options
    Can't help you there.
    Who will you be with there?
  • Options
    my mum. and 2 cats. what fun!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Won't any of the other 198 people be around your age? I'm sure they have something to pass their time with...
  • Options
    no. there are only 2 teenagers in the village, both the boys of my neighbour who have no intrest in doing much else that working, getting drunk/stoned and being with their girlfriends. the kids go to the local school and have TV. no shops near me. the majority of this village are over 60.

hay nada.