Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Crying!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    On thursday for personal reasons i'd not like to discuss.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Yesterday. I was getting frustrated at lack of job and lack of people getting back in touch with me :|
  • Options
    Last time I cried was about two hours ago.
  • Options
    A bit ago, not too long ago but can't exactly remember when. But when I do I have a full-on queeny hissyfit.

I'm so gemo:(
  • Options
    now, tbh. >_<

:blush:
  • Options
    SupaStar wrote:
    now, tbh. >_<

:blush:
    *many hugs*
  • Options
    thank you sweetie :)
  • Options
    SupaStar wrote:
    thank you sweetie :)
    You know where I am, kid, k? :heart:
  • Options
    :heart:
  • Options
    Properly crying to the point of hardly being able to breathe - about five weeks ago after a really bad day at work. Have got the £17, hour-long phone call on my mobile bill to prove it! Couldn't wait another few hours to call by boyfriend.. if I'd waited it would have been free, but that wasn't my main concern at the time!

Got a bit watery-eyed last Tuesday when I opened my 21st birthday card from my parents and saw what Mum had written in it :blush:

And then last Wednesday afternoon, got a bit watery-eyed again but for the opposite reason.. when the examiner told me I'd failed my driving test for the third time! :crying:
  • Options
    About 6 months ago over a girl. Not a cryish person myself.
  • Options
    I dunno when I last cried, I don't show much emotion.
  • Options
    about a year ago when a very close friend passed away, i helped him right up until his last moments and felt a great loss when he passed, as i have no knowledge of my parents he kinda filled the role in the few years i knew him.
    *god bless you henry*
  • Options
    cried today because i was so frustrated, i had organised a surprise party for my flatmates birthday and he rang me to say he was over the limit to drive and wasnt coming home so i was 1/2 way through cooking for 15 people that didnt come cos he wasnt home.
  • Options
    Crying right now, just had my first panic attack for nearly two months. I'm not too sure what set it off - frankly, I think it might be best not to think about it too much.
  • Options
    Started to well up last night when I was watching 100 greatest cartoons, Dumbo came on..AHHH sends me into a big blub everytime. ;(
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Started to well up last night when I was watching 100 greatest cartoons, Dumbo came on..AHHH sends me into a big blub everytime. ;(

Thought that was just me!

Last time properly was just over a week ago, when me and a friend went to an indian restaurant and I couldn't decide what to have to eat. My friend and the waiter were a tad surprised!! All I can say in my defense was that I was very tired... tiredness never fails to set me off, for the slightest reason :blush:
  • Options
    Saturday night, was drunk and dad said he didn't love me :(
  • Options
    Last Monday when my brother deicded to be some form of mentalist.

Although i nearly did cry with excitement when i found out that we had won a bit of money of the lottery, cause it couldn't have come at a better time, and i never win anything ever.
  • Options
    I cried an hour and a half ago. It was horrible i came home from School at lunch to a free house and just cried my eyes out. I heard somewhere that your body will only let you cry 38 tears 'cause it needs the water. Well i cried all 38 of them. Really bawling my head off it was not fun. And now i have sore eyes and a sore head.
  • Options
    erm
    friday when i got my drink spiked by someone i thought was a mate.