Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a new girl in my life...need some advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i recently met a girl i really really like. weve met up a few time, and we slept together twice.

today she has told me she still wants to meet up with me in the day for some sober fun lol, but she doesnt want anything serious as she is still getting over her ex.

i told her this was cool, as im in the same situation, having split up with my 2 yr ex a few months back. i told her i hope we can work something out as i do like her alot.

now, im wondering, does this mean she is interested? or is it a cop out? is there a chance we can meet up, have some fun, enjoy eachothers company, and maybe take things further?

thanks for listening to me babble on. im useless when it comes to girls, and im 20 lol!!

Comments

• Options
    maybe take things further?
    :rolleyes: ... so, there is only one thing on your mind...

answer: take it as it comes.
  • Options
    lol, im a man, of course i want one thing in the end.

but seriously, i get on with her so well, i just want to sit and chat with her for ages n ages.

take it as it comes.... this is what ive been thinking about. i'll play it out, see what happens, it really is her call, as im just riding the wave that is life :)
  • Options
    she obviously likes you, but you should be cautious incase it's a rebound thing or she's just trying to get over him. has she mentioned or implied whether in the future she'd like anything more serious with you?
  • Options
    mr_pablo wrote:
    i recently met a girl i really really like. weve met up a few time, and we slept together twice.

today she has told me she still wants to meet up with me in the day for some sober fun lol, but she doesnt want anything serious as she is still getting over her ex.

i told her this was cool, as im in the same situation, having split up with my 2 yr ex a few months back. i told her i hope we can work something out as i do like her alot.

now, im wondering, does this mean she is interested? or is it a cop out? is there a chance we can meet up, have some fun, enjoy eachothers company, and maybe take things further?

thanks for listening to me babble on. im useless when it comes to girls, and im 20 lol!!

Give her time eh.

Until she's fully on the rebound :cool: .
  • Options
    hey, thanks guys n gals for replying.

youve given me a bit more confidence in what i should do.

hopefully she will tell me when shes free to meet up, and we'll see how that goes. how far? again we'll see.

i know all about there being plenty more fish in the sea etc, so im not getting hugely worked up over this, but it would be nice for something good to happen for a change :)

keep the advice coming in for possible dating situations etc :D

cheers

Pablo
  • Options
    its quite possible that she means exactly what she says....she likes having fun with u but doesnt want anything serious.

thats usually when the big L sneaks up on you though.
  • Options
    im all up for simple enjoyable fun :) but i'll keep an eye out for the big L...
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    :rolleyes: ... so, there is only one thing on your mind...

answer: take it as it comes.

I'd say take it any way you can get it ;)