Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I Just Caught A Car Thief in Action

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just went to the bathroom 5 minutes ago to remove my contact lens and looked out the window to see a guy walking into our driveway and using a torch to see if the locks on my car are up or down, I started banging on the bathroom window (cos my mum broke the handle a few weeks ago) and then ran to my parents room and saw him shinning his light in other cars on the street so opened the window and started yelling "I can see you" , then ran outside but he was gone!!

Comments

• Options
    "I can see you" hahahaha.

You should've just ran out and clubbed him.

Sorry man I just got this image of you in my head peeking out and like proper hide and seek "I can seeee youuu"
  • Options
    Stamp on his head
  • Options

Sorry man I just got this image of you in my head peeking out and like proper hide and seek "I can seeee youuu"
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Pikey bastard*grrr*
  • Options

ROFL.

*Wipes eyes*
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol: hahahaha that's so good :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    I once disturbed some kids that had broken my car window and were half in the car trying to pinch the stereo at about 9.45 at night. The cheeky bleeders chased me back up my own drive and into the house. The policeman that called at my address to take details found it quite amusing.
  • Options

Naah, he might have had a knife or something, aint worth getting stabbed.
    And if anything happened I'd probably get sued for hurting his feelings!

but I wish I had with me my dad's 500,000 candle power torch and my video camera

In my car I have a little tourch that plugs into the lighter socket with a flashing red LED so it kinda looks like you have a car alarm... I also wonder if that was what he was looking for to see which cars are protected and which are not.
  • Options
    I once disturbed some kids that had broken my car window and were half in the car trying to pinch the stereo at about 9.45 at night. The cheeky bleeders chased me back up my own drive and into the house. The policeman that called at my address to take details found it quite amusing.

At Uni my friend caught two guy trying to steal his GTi 205 - he took a 5ft weightlifting bar he had in his room and smashed in their car windows as he chased them off.
  • Options
    My bro once got back to our car when he'd arked it in town to find someone trying to break into it. he actually took the guy home and got all his details before taking them to the police station.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    My bro once got back to our car when he'd arked it in town to find someone trying to break into it. he actually took the guy home and got all his details before taking them to the police station.

Huh??

Took him to who's home and why? :eek2:
  • Options
    Huh??

Took him to who's home and why? :eek2:

To the guy who was trying to break into the cars home. he';s a bit mad and stupid at times my bro. But he's also a damn good judge of character so rarely gets into trouble doing such things. But I really don't know why, personally I'd have just called the cops there and then and let them deal with him.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    To the guy who was trying to break into the cars home. he';s a bit mad and stupid at times my bro. But he's also a damn good judge of character so rarely gets into trouble doing such things. But I really don't know why, personally I'd have just called the cops there and then and let them deal with him.

Knowing this country's love for protecting and rewarding the criminals and punishing the victims I wouldn't be surprised if your brother got done for kidnapping!! or if he'd gotten in a car accident driving this criminal around been sued for inguries!
  • Options
    Knowing this country's love for protecting and rewarding the criminals and punishing the victims I wouldn't be surprised if your brother got done for kidnapping!! or if he'd gotten in a car accident driving this criminal around been sued for inguries!

:lol: Most probably but would have served him right really ;)
  • Options
    I think its a very bad idea to beat up a scumbag who knows where you live and what car youve got, and you dont know where they are.
    The best thing is to act aggressive but hope they run away.
  • Options
    At Uni my friend caught two guy trying to steal his GTi 205 - he took a 5ft weightlifting bar he had in his room and smashed in their car windows as he chased them off.

A GTi 205 have we now. I've heard of a 205 GTi but never a GTi 205:D

It's like those rare as rocking horse poo Zetec Focus;)
  • Options

As with most of the other posters, I have to do it:

:lol::lol:

Last time I caught some fuckers trying to rob my car, I just walked outside (hopped the fence into my neighbours garden then over their wall into the street) with my baseball bat and coughed (stodd behind them). They turned round and I was all "..the hell are you doing" whilst un-subtlely patting the baseball bat. Of course being cheeky cunts they started yelling abuse at me when they were a good 100 or so meters away. So I gave chase and they pegged it :thumb:

Whoever said it's not a good idea to start on someone who knows your car and where you live..they're right. The binmen round here are so careless and nearly knocked off my sisters wing mirror when driving past, and have probably come close to scratching my car and hers. Anyway, I had a little word with them and for the next few pick ups the cunts left a mess, or didn't come down the street. Next time I saw them, I had another little word and sorted it out. And by little word, I do mean little word, and not violence.

Oh - and we once had a call at work enquiring about a Ford Fukus :lol:
  • Options
    fucking pikey scum. If i caught someone doing that id grab the nearest hard thing and whack em with it.

My car was stolen 2 weeks ago. Took it down a lane, took off my 17inch alloys that were 2 months old, and oh no- they couldnt just leave the car there to be recovered, they had to wreck it caused in total £3000 of damage. Smashed the windows, snapped off the aeriel, bust the locks, ripped the roof etc etc

scum. if i find whos done it i will run them over. have to find a new car first though.
  • Options

I'm sorry but I was in stitches when I read that :lol:
  • Options
    I would have phoned the police. :/ does nobody else think this solution is the most sensible?
  • Options
    I would have phoned the police. :/ does nobody else think this solution is the most sensible?

Sure and by the time the police comes, the thief is probably long gone with the car already.