Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Arguments = Break Up??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my boyfriend have been arguing nearly everyday recently about stupid things. Im starting to think we may as well end it because I dont know about him but im just not as happy as I was any more.
Do you think these arguements need to equal a break up cause I just aint sure? Please help!!!! :confused:

Comments

• Options
    How long have you been with him? Well one things for sure... if you're not happy, why continue the relationship? Unless you think he's worth another chance, to see how things work out.
  • Options
    we've been going out 6 months now. Im not sure if it is worth it I dont care about him any more and I dont think I love him either.
  • Options
    Then, I think it's pretty obvious that ya need to end this relationship sweetie. What ya use to have may have great, but obviously the spark has gone and you're not happy.

You're best ending it now, as it wouldn't be fair on him as well, in thinking there may be still a chance for yas.

Hope all will be ok.
    No break up is ever easy.
    ***HUGZ***

XxX
  • Options
    well, you've just given yourself the answer, if you don't care for him anymore then let him go. No one really has a good relationship with someone they have arguments with, its a blatant sign that you aren't compatible.
  • Options
    Dump him if you want.
    If you dont want to, then dont.

Easy eh. Why bother with writing when you have me around :)
  • Options
    you obviuosly dont feel the same as us used to and for both of your sakes end it there is no point being in a unhappy relationship!! gud luk!!! no one ssed it was gonna be easy xxxxxxxxxxxxx :thumb:
  • Options
    u should end it with him..arguments don't necessarily spell the end to a relationship but if u loved him in the past and now u don't it isnt fair to string him along n ur obviously not happy.. xx
  • Options
    its sounds really silly. but talk about not being happy. me and my fella are havin little tiffs at the moment but we talk about how we are feelin and it really does help. you should tell your boyfriend how you feel and ask him how he feels.x
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Im not sure if it is worth it I dont care about him any more and I dont think I love him either.

To me, this is the key phrase here. As you have stated this I do seriously think that the relationship is going nowhere and you should get out of it. Hard as it may sound, I do think you should break it off.

If you don't care about someone and you don't love him then what is the point in continuing? It will only make you more unhappy in the long run.
  • Options
    i never noticed that,.
    if this is true and this is really how you fell then dont hurt yourself by being in summin you not happy witmove on