Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

if i hook up with him will it make a difference?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i really like this guy and like a week ago he asked me out and i said i wanted to get to no him better and he somehow thought that that ment no and thats it... he kept talking to me and then all of a sudden he just goes and sits with this other group and doesnt say hi wen i walk past... i dont say hi either caused by nerves and im thinking its the same with him. rumours hav been going around now and they r tru that he likes this other girl... im pretty cut and i still like him... if i try to hook up with him this saturday night at a party will it make a difference? will his attention be on me and not this girl or will it just be his lucky night.... please help i hate this

Comments

• Options
    can some one please answer... i wanna hear a guys point of view :)
  • Options
    You posted at 5:51AM and expected an answer in 20 minutes? I don't think so.

Let's put it this way : if you try it, you have nothing much to lose.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    You posted at 5:51AM and expected an answer in 20 minutes? I don't think so.
    Everyone's so impatient these days. Sigh...

And yeah, go for it. What's the worst that can happen?
  • Options
    try, if he's not interested at least you know and can move on.
    is this the same guy u were talking about losing your virginity to in the other threads?
  • Options
    Try it what have you got to lose. At least you'll know one way or the other.
  • Options
    um am i the only one who sees something wrong with this? i mean if you cant talk to him and get together that way, or if you talk to him and cant get together with him, why would you hook uo with him just to get him? he will automatically think that thats what you want- not a relationship. i think in the long run, you two will have different agendas. i dont believe in hooking up just to get someone, i think that is just like selling yourself, and i dont think it is worth it. i am not trying to sound mean, but i have had good friends do that, and it has never gotten them anywhere.
  • Options
    is this the same guy u were talking about losing your virginity to in the other threads?

yeh same user but a frend that didnt no wat to do
  • Options
    Mite be playing hard to get....?

Just go for it, at least then you'll know where u stand!
  • Options
    if "hooking up" means shag him to get him interested then ermmmm...NO!