Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i just wanna know!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
First of all is there any way possible to get used to sex, everyone says the first time really hurts and i want to kinda get used to it a bit...... okay wierd... ive never done anything with a guy not even pash and for some reason im all of a sudden ready for sex. id rather hav sex for the first time than go down on him for the first time. is it wierd i think oral is gross and hes going to care isnt he.... AGH :o

Comments

• Options
    To be honest I think that if you trully feel that oral sex is gross your not ready for sex.
    How old are you anyway?
    As far as I'm concered I don't even care about a female that dosn't love the cock as much as I love pussy.
    The is not one thing that turns me off more than a female that needs to be begged for anything else than comissionary position sex. And since I was 15 I haven't met fortunately any such females.
  • Options
    hmmm im 15 and i dunno i just dont wanna give oral rong for the first time... it is with my boyfrend btw and i just would rather hav sex with him than go down on him...
  • Options
    hmmm im 15 and i dunno i just dont wanna give oral rong for the first time... it is with my boyfrend btw and i just would rather hav sex with him than go down on him...

Theres a big difference between finding oral sex gross and not being comfortable with it just yet.
    Don't rush in to the whole sex thing either, maybe the best test to see if this guy deserves to be the guy thats gona be your first is telling him exactly what you said here.
    If hes not understanding of your needs dump him, theres PLENTY more dick attached to much better persons out there. But I'm sure he will be understanding.
    A good relationship just as good sex needs comunication between the two.
  • Options
    some people just don't ever feel comfortable with oral ,if that is the case then your man should respect that - its not the most important part of a relationship. there are lots of threads on here about giving head though if your main concern is getting it wrong.
    as for getting used to sex, when you do have it you will get used to it and the vagina stretches with use, it can hurt the first time but if your boyfriend is gentle and makes plenty of effort with foreplay and a bit of KYjelly it will be easier.

make sure you are certain its what you want to do, think very very carefully and make sure you use contraception - maybe go on the pill or patch and most definantly use a condom to protect you against STDS. Also you are only 15 and i'm obligated to point out that sex under 16 is illegal.
  • Options
    The is not one thing that turns me off more than a female that needs to be begged for anything else than comissionary position sex. .

*coughs* its 'missionary'....... kinda funny considering u speak as though you're an expert........
  • Options
    Lil_one wrote:
    *coughs* its 'missionary'....... kinda funny considering u speak as though you're an expert........
    hahahaha :lol::lol::lol: i agree

as for me i love giving my boyfriend oral, as long as i get what i want in return, which ive worked out thanks to advice from everyone on the forums. but i dont think i would ever have thought of having sex before i got over giving oral. its a step before, and if you cant do that, im not sure you are ready for sex.
  • Options
    i can agree with that, now that you've explained it that way
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya fairy drumstick,
    First off, you might find it helpful to read our articles about virginity and first time sex. In addition you should also get to grips with where you stand legally and finally, if you do decide you're ready, then it's really important you work out what form of contraception you're going to use, not only to prevent pregnancy to avoid catching an STI.

Hope this helps some,
    CB