Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

vicious circle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

My boyfriend suffers a lot from stomach problems, they are undiagnosed but one of the side effects is that he lacks a lot of energy and we can't always have sex cos he hasn't got the energy. This obviously makes him frustrated.

Also quite often if his stomach isn't hurting and we do have sex it will start hurting immediately afterwards. I'm worried about this happening so it puts me out of the mood which frustrates him more.

The more I worry about his stomach the less in the mood I get cos I dont want to see him in pain but this makes him feel bad and he blames himself.

I'm worried we're going to get into a vicious circle and an issue will develop where really there shouldn't be one.

Any ideas on how I can help him?

Phoenix

Comments

• Options
    Drag him to a doctor.

By his testicles if necessary.
  • Options
    we're trying to

the docs don't know, hes had numerous tests which have shown something is definately wrong but not what exactly is wrong.

bloody nhs
  • Options
    Pop down to the local GUM? Even if it isn't an STI, they don't know you know it probably isn't at might give you an answer faster than the GP?
  • Options
    Is he depressed?