Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

soft boobs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I recently noticed, or rather was made aware, that i have extremely soft boobs. Normal boobs i guess have a little stiffer (slightly) or a little bit firmer. I have felt my roomates' boobs and mine feel like very loose water balloons if you can imagine. Extremely soft, absolutley no form it feels like. Does anyone else have this problem? Why? It it better to have " slightly harder" breasts? :heart:

Comments

• Options
    Don't write in pink.

Breasts are meant to be soft.

wtf?
  • Options
    no when i say soft, im not just like yeah they are squeezable...they are VERY much like pushing the side of a very soft water balloon that jiggle and shake and keep abolsutley no form.... Its kind of hard to explain but compared to my friends' breasts mine are like water... ...

oh , and i like pink , thanks!
  • Options
    Don't post in pink.

Really, breasts are supposed to be soft really really WTF?
  • Options
    Are you fat? Weight has an impact upon how "soft" breasts can be, and size can have an impact too. Large breasts, especially on larger women, tend to be softer than small breasts on slim women.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Don't post in pink.

Really, breasts are supposed to be soft really really WTF?

That's almost verbatim what I said;)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Are you fat? Weight has an impact upon how "soft" breasts can be, and size can have an impact too. Large breasts, especially on larger women, tend to be softer than small breasts on slim women.

Yeah this is what i was going to say my friend is bigger than me and she has quite huuge boobs and hers are a lot squisher than mine. Also some women can find that their breasts are more 'firmer' around the time of their period.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    That's almost verbatim what I said;)
    I know.
  • Options
    no im not fat. I have B boobs.... my roomate is a D/DD and heavier then me and there is a considerable difference.
  • Options
    I imagine that most people's boobs are different and that the consistency is random.

Maybe there are boob exercises that you can do :confused:
  • Options
    There are no muscles in breasts, so exercising makes no difference to shape or size. Exercises can strengthen your chest muscles, meaning you hold your breasts better, but they make no impact on actual breasts.

How "soft" your boobs are depends on how much fat there is compared to tissue fibre. And this, of course, is part of nature's lottery.
  • Options
    I liked it when she typed in pink :(
    Shut up.

It's illegible.

Next person to say "yeah, but the colours are there for people to use!!!11one1" gets a slap.
  • Options
    hey, youre cool :) thanks dude. i lik the pink as well and have absolutley no problem reading it...
  • Options
    yeah, but the colours are there for people to use!!!11one1

suck my big fat cock
    Gladly :flirt:
  • Options
    I reckon most guys would prefer them soft anyway.. so I wouldn't worry
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    There are no muscles in breasts, so exercising makes no difference to shape or size. Exercises can strengthen your chest muscles, meaning you hold your breasts better, but they make no impact on actual breasts.

Not quite true.
    I have quite reasonable sized breasts. 34D/DD
    So I find that when I strengthen my muscles underneath my breasts. It holds them in better shape me thinks and looks firmer.
  • Options
    If you want bigger, squishier boobs, wipe them with toilet paper. After all, it'll work on your arses over time.

For the now, if you want a free check - just PM me and I'll let you know how yours fare in the firm - soft ratio, after a small consultation.
  • Options
    So I find that when I strengthen my muscles underneath my breasts. It holds them in better shape me thinks and looks firmer.

:confused:

That's what I said.

Strengthening the chest muscles helps you hold your breasts, but it doesn't actually improve the breast itself.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

That's what I said.

Strengthening the chest muscles helps you hold your breasts, but it doesn't actually improve the breast itself.
    Yeah that's true enough.
  • Options
    Second7th wrote:
    If you want bigger, squishier boobs, wipe them with toilet paper. After all, it'll work on your arses over time.

:lol:

Sorry. But it did make me laugh.
  • Options
    your's sound like mine lol....and ive had no complaints so...
  • Options
    you proabably just have slightly different tissue.like people have varying softness of skin.doesnt sound like anything to be worried about :)
  • Options
    if they are pert then theyll be firmer. if theyre a bit droopy theyll be softer. Some people like them like that.
  • Options
    Damn newbies :rolleyes:

Dont worry bout your boobs hun. Everybodies are different to everybody elses. Dont stress about it :)
  • Options
    heh

soft boobs heh?
    yummy :thumb:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

That's what I said.

It's just I couldn't make sense of what you were trying to say in your post. Rather ya agreed it does make a difference to the shape of your breast or it doesn't. :-/

I just wanted to point out that it can make a difference to the way it feels and looks of your breast. Not meaning it would change the size.
  • Options
    In my experience all boobs are different and its not even much to do with size i dont think...i mean ive met girls with huge love bumpers and they've been both firm and pert and somewhat on the softer and saggier side....same goes for the smaller breasted variety....as long as whoever is interested in your boobs isnt going "eeeew, they feel like water balloons, i dont wanna play with them" then it doesnt matter much does it? hehe.
    Its just natures differences i guess.

Peace
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Don't write in pink.

Breasts are meant to be soft.

wtf?
    fuck you prick tits
    fuck you prick tits
    fuck you prick tits
  • Options
    sorry, no pun intended ahs1586
  • Options
    dr sad wrote:
    fuck you prick tits
    fuck you prick tits
    fuck you prick tits

what the hell?

fuck off.
  • Options
    fuck you too, im tryin to take the piss outta kermit then the heinz comes along and drops a beenie one