Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do you ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    corse i wank, supposedly in us blokes it increaces the sexual stamina and then when w get down to a bit, girls dont nave to fake orgasam
    apparently, if you pop a half wank off before avvin a bit then you last longer still :yeees:
  • Options
    dr sad wrote:
    girls dont nave to fake orgasam
    apparently, if you pop a half wank off before avvin a bit then you last longer still :yeees:

Oh dear. The standards of education in this country...

Would recommen that you check up on that little detail. Whoever told you that clearly doesn't know what they are talking about.

A minority of women achieve orgasm through penetrative sex, most need clitoral stimulation. Staying power is actually more likely to make her sore...
  • Options
    Oh dear. The standards of education in this country...

Would recommen that you check up on that little detail. Whoever told you that clearly doesn't know what they are talking about.

A minority of women achieve orgasm through penetrative sex, most need clitoral stimulation. Staying power is actually more likely to make her sore...
    11.gif*claps loudly*
  • Options
    A case of "perserverance pays dividends"?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    A case of "perserverance pays dividends"?

Indeed, so long as you persevere with foreplay.

Then staying power is less likely to become friction burns! Unless you chose the "right" position, then her knees and elbows could rub raw ;)
  • Options
    Indeed, so long as you persevere with foreplay.

Then staying power is less likely to become friction burns! Unless you chose the "right" position, then her knees and elbows could rub raw ;)
    Sounds like its all in a good cause though! :D
  • Options
    i havent spent time trying to cut down (varies between once every 2-3 days and 3 times a day depending on mood :naughty:), so much as deciding whether or not to cut down...when the medical evidence proves that its harmful then i'll give it a rest, but until then...think of it as the only portable amusement device that can never be confiscated, never gets lost, and never gets boring :D :thumb:

N.B: can be up to 78x a day when they re-run the X Files season 2 or anything with Alyson Hannigan in it ( I DEFY YOU TO FIND ME A FITTER WOMAN THAN A mid-20s Gillian Anderson tho) :lol:
  • Options
    Alyson Hannigan? She is a skinny pale ginger chick with no chest?? :eek:
  • Options
    ...when the medical evidence proves that its harmful then i'll give it a rest, but until then...

There is evidence which suggests that it hampers performance with a partner...

Bsiaclly you get so used to stimulating yourself mentally that you can't get stimulated by aother person. Do it "wrong" and it can also lead to premature ejaculation...

Not to mention the unsightly look of having one forearm larger than the other ;)
  • Options
    I have someone who can make me orgasm for me :) So yes, not everyone does it.

no guy has ever made me come so i have to do it myself.
  • Options
    Why does it matter? Nobody is going to learn anything from this post...

now go and say that in every single thread in which we will learn nothing ;)
  • Options
    I reckon Bev's a perrrvert :(.
  • Options
    Of course, who doesn't? and ever since I found out that masturbating reduces the risk of getting prostate cancer I have been doing it more. This was a kind of silly question question to ask.
  • Options
    Do you masterbate?

Not that its a personal question or anything. I know this 99% of men masterbate and 1% are liars!