Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

oral

i performed this many of times
but wiv my new boyfriend he complains that when i do it i pull the forskin bak &its 2 senertive.
have i been doing it wrong all my life & should i do it wiv out pulling it bak
thanx guys :blush:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Guys like different things.

Get him to tell you what he likes, whilst you are doing it.
    It's all about learning about each other
  • Options
    i woz jst a bit embaressed cuz ive bin doing it like that all my life & now im wonderin if ive bin doin it wrong?
    so can is the feeling the same if i dnt pull the forskin back?
  • Options
    The feeling is different if the foreskin is not retracted. I'm sure the majority of men prefer it if their foreskin is retracted (assuming they have a foreskin). And no, you've not been doing it wrong.
  • Options
    thanx guys
    think im jst guna ask him what he prefairs
  • Options
    you're doing it right. talk to ur b.f, and ask him to tell you when it hurts. every guy is different, he's just more sensitive than others you've given oral to in the past!
    communication is important!
    SBG
  • Options
    Different strokes for different folks and all that, if in the past you ex boyfriends and what not has disliked what you were doing i'm sure they would have told you rather than plod on doing something that was good im sure they would have told you. Dont worry about it :)
  • Options
    i never considered pulling the foreskin back..now im worried bout what i do :(

edited cos of bad typing
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Get him to have a circumcizion (sp) then there will be no worries about pulling his skin too tight, or knob rot :)
  • Options
    Christ.

You were doing it right for your other blokes, and now you're doing it wrong for this one. Do what he likesm, not what your ex liked.
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Get him to have a circumcizion (sp) then there will be no worries about pulling his skin too tight, or knob rot :)

harsh!
  • Options
    I sort of had this problem before id slept with anyone, After contionous sex with a partner my frenulum had become a lot less sensitive and i found my foreskin would roll back a lot more easily.
  • Options
    themouth wrote:
    ive bin doing it like that all my life

Was I the only one worried by that comment.

Would like to think that it's only been a few years... ;)
  • Options
    Surely the foreskin coming back is the whole point otherwise you wouldnt get the same sensation...

Think your blokey needs a chop... :nervous:
  • Options
    Sorry, its off topic. But Man of Kent.... You support manchester united?!

The name says it all.

You disgust me
    and make me roll about laughing at the same time.

Cue the "born in salford" lines!!!
  • Options
    tommo24 wrote:
    Sorry, its off topic. But Man of Kent.... You support manchester united?!

The name says it all.

You disgust me
    and make me roll about laughing at the same time.

Cue the "born in salford" lines!!!

Dude, boring, been said before and in the wrong forum.

You want to ask about it then either go to "Sports" or do a search...
  • Options
    i hate mancs

i hate scousers.

:|
  • Options
    Alright, alright, calmdown.

scousers.jpg
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    i hate scousers.

:|

put it this way any scouser would fucking kill ' batter to death ' any manc so keep ya mouth shut ya dirty manc! :yuck:
  • Options
    put it this way any scouser would fucking kill ' batter to death ' any manc so keep ya mouth shut ya dirty manc! :yuck:
    and how old r we again?!! :crazyeyes
  • Options

Dear fucking god.

Right, for a start, that has to be the most stupid thing you've ever said. Fuck off back to the "I'm from liverpool and plan to spend the rest of my fucking life on the giro" forums.

Seconds, you're a girl. You're supposed to be slightly more civilized than to go on about who you think would "batter to death" who. But obviously, with you being a complete wanker you wouldn't understand that. At least Manchester is nice and developed, and we have more businesses than Job centres, as per Liverpool city centre :]

Thirds, the rough areas of manchester are confined to certain areas: moss side, salford, some parts around wigan, etc. Rather than the whole place being one large shithole. So before calling me dirty again, take a look at where you live.
  • Options
    +on a note closer to that of the thread.realised i do pull forskin back but not all the time, *wow* i notice so much what i do :blush:
  • Options
    >>>>>> sports forum >>>>>
    There's a reason I no longer mod the sports forum.

And this is it.

Go on - scarper>>>>>
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Mel-H wrote:
    harsh!

Not harsh, Hygenic
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Dear fucking god.

Right, for a start, that has to be the most stupid thing you've ever said. Fuck off back to the "I'm from liverpool and plan to spend the rest of my fucking life on the giro" forums.

Seconds, you're a girl. You're supposed to be slightly more civilized than to go on about who you think would "batter to death" who. But obviously, with you being a complete wanker you wouldn't understand that. At least Manchester is nice and developed, and we have more businesses than Job centres, as per Liverpool city centre :]

Thirds, the rough areas of manchester are confined to certain areas: moss side, salford, some parts around wigan, etc. Rather than the whole place being one large shithole. So before calling me dirty again, take a look at where you live.
    ive said well worse 'stupider' things than that luv so fuckoff actin a smartass ! and also if you want me to act a bit smarter then i want to say

I believe Liverpool won the 2008 City of Culture, lmao so why would other cities vote for ours and not yours :chin: :rolleyes: so therefore if my home town is 'dirty' wait till then shall we!? Plus, thirds lol! yeh whatever you want to wisely chose the diction in which you use in these forums because i am just laughing at you dozey cunt - as the 'rough' areas in manchester such as whatever you think was the hardest have already been fucked by many scousers before in which i have witnessed! so stick that one back up ya arse :lol:

So before calling me dirty again, take a look at where you live
    so what are you saying !? you really think i walk around with my eyes shut although you could just be wrong AGAIN :thumb: and by the way go ahead and waste your time furthermore because i think i am older than you in my head really i aint bothered about what people write on this when i am in a really bad mood i dont half go off on one lmfao but when im back myself im not like that at all half the posts ive made i just think what the fuck :o lol so i will read this post abit later on and laugh at you for wasting you spare time any more because im not botherin to argue with you anymore because you are a waste of time

by the way every manc should drop dead :hyper: thats what im fucking like when im stupid not even right but i dont think that mood will happen from me anymore :yippe:
  • Options
    Do you believe in punctuation?

My eyes hurt :(
  • Options
    Do you believe in punctuation?

My eyes hurt :(
    yeh i just dont wana waste me time :rolleyes: