Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

he wants me to lick his butt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay so recently my bf has licked my ass while were in a 69 and at first I was like ummm what are you doing. But as he did it more it started to feel really good and I got really turned on and I must admit I like it. Anyway he has done it to me like four or five times and he's been asking me to return the favor. Even though I like when he does it to me I just don't think I could bring myself to do it for him. Although I am thinking about it. has anyone ever tried it.

Comments

• Options
    Wow the same thing happened in Sex in the city, although the person(Charlotte I think) didn't like it...

I can't say I've ever tried it or would like to try it, it doesn't really appeal to me, so I can see why you'd be hesitant.

At the moment if I were you I'd just tell him the truth, you don't think you could do it at the moment but you're thinking about it. If he respects you he won't force you or anything. He'll probably drop hints or something, but then just tell him yes no or still thinking, whichever applies. Good luck :)
  • Options
    i really dont think i could ever lick someones ass without gagging.

if your boyfriend has any respect for you he will accept your answer if you say no.

if you say yes you mite want to look into the health implications, im sure if you did a google search you would be able to find somthing
  • Options
    I love eating pussy and sex during or right after a shower I do include the starfish on the menu.
    I did it first when I was 17, my ex g/f had her gorgeous ass in the air face in the pillow and I just went for it wasn't something I had planed was just very horny and it felt like the right thing to do at the time. She reacted very well which turned me on even more. Became normal sex ever since.

Personally I would never ask a girl to do this [no girl has ever don it yet to me]. Is something she must feel the need to do just like I did. In that case I wouldn't stop her.
    If a girl would have asked me to do it maybe without being horny enough I would have found it gross too.
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:
    Wow the same thing happened in Sex in the city, although the person(Charlotte I think) didn't like it...
    miranda ;) and you shouldnt do it unless you feel comfortable with it
  • Options
    But asslicking truly is unhealthy. Because there is definitely bacteria hanging around there...

I have a question. That mouthguard thing for oral sex. How on earth does that work? What is it exactly? If its stopping any of your mouth actually touching the genitals, doesnt that mean no saliva either? That sucks :\
  • Options
    Serpent wrote:
    But asslicking truly is unhealthy. Because there is definitely bacteria hanging around there...

I have a question. That mouthguard thing for oral sex. How on earth does that work? What is it exactly? If its stopping any of your mouth actually touching the genitals, doesnt that mean no saliva either? That sucks :\

Dude, the magical powers of soap and watter can really help with this trust me. I've don it to two girls more times I can remember. My face hasn't fell off yet.
    Take a shower together, wash her ass yourself to make sure shes clean then give it a try. If you get turned on by making your partner feel good trust me she's gona love it. Just as you would if she would do it to you.
  • Options
    Aye just because I said its disgusting doenst mean I never did it. But that showering thing is right. I just never thought of sticking soap down there. Hmm. That was fooliche.
  • Options
    Serpent wrote:
    Aye just because I said its disgusting doenst mean I never did it. But that showering thing is right. I just never thought of sticking soap down there. Hmm. That was fooliche.

Eh soap up the bum might hurt her or at least feel unpleseant.
    Soapy fingers much better and be gentle.
  • Options
    By soap I didnt mean bar of soap. Gees.. my cock hurts her enough. Like I'd stick a bar of soap up there. Hahaha.
  • Options
    Go for a shower before hand and make sure he doesn't eat anything that'll give him gas, obviously.

Then try it, if you can't do it, then you'll know it's not for you.
  • Options
    My ex licked mine a couple of times - didn't really fancy it.
    Luckily the thought of me licking his rusty sheriffs badge did nothing for him but freak him out - and I really appreciated that!
  • Options
    Not really my cup of tea thank you very much.
  • Options
    If you're not comfortable with it, then just tell him. If he loves you then he will respect your honesty and not push you into something you're not keen on doing.

And if you're gonna do it, make sure he's clean :yuck:

Not my cup of tea personally. If a guy asked me to do that I'd tell him to shove off!
  • Options
    KinkyBoots wrote:
    If you're not comfortable with it, then just tell him. If he loves you then he will respect your honesty and not push you into something you're not keen on doing.

And if you're gonna do it, make sure he's clean :yuck:

Not my cup of tea personally. If a guy asked me to do that I'd tell him to shove off!

ditto, that just sounds so unhygenic (sp) to me.
  • Options
    something similar happened to me. I was suprised when he did it to me, and although it really really turned me on and i liked it, i wasn't sure if i wanted to return the favour. I tried to forget about it, but did feel kinda guilty for not wanting to do it back so just pushed the idea to the back of my mind. Then one morning we were lying there and suddenly that was all i wanted to do... and i loved it! :razz: Fair to say i think he did as well.

I didn't want to be pushed and i needed to decide in my own time, as you should. He shouldn't ask you to return the favour as it is pressure you don't need. Just tell him at the moment you are not comfortable, but may or may not be at another time. I mean at the end of the day, if you don't like the thought of licking his ass but end up doing it anyway, it won't be eventful. Good luck! :thumb:
  • Options
    Done it quite a few times. No problem as long as they've very recently had a shower. As long as everything is clean, then it's just another piece of skin to lick and that can receive pleasure! :naughty:
    Just wish someone would return the pleasure to me. :(
  • Options
    nasty... plus men have hairy asses.
  • Options
    Yeah I've done and had it done to me. There's nothing wrong with it and guys enjoy it as much as women. Just yeah make sure he's showered first oh and it really isn't too nice if he doesn't shave down there.
  • Options
    No.....not into the whole ass-licking thing. I feel it's pretty unhygenic.
  • Options
    just lick the geezers fucking stinking hairy matted ringpiece!
    then we can all relax!
  • Options
    tommo24 wrote:
    then we can all relax!
    Jeez, I think you should be a little more straight forward... the subtly thing just doesn't work on message boards :lol:
  • Options
    I got carried away and did that just the other night! It was well received and I have done it every night since, I dont mind I love doing anything that turns my girl on!
  • Options
    tommo24 wrote:
    then we can all relax!
    laff? damn near pissed meself!
  • Options
    Well I read your posts yesterday and last night I did it. He came over to my dorm room and I was giving him a bj and I just went for it. I liked it alot and so did he. It didn't taste bad or smell bad at all plus he was super turned on by it. I jerked him while I was licking it and he didn't last very long lol.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Bravo.
  • Options
    The girl would have to be extra fine for me to be licking her butthole!
  • Options
    you dunno what your missing sunshine.

lick that birds butt.
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    nasty... plus men have hairy asses.

mine shaves on his own, but im sure if you asked and told him why, he wouldnt mind either, and to see the pleasure it gives him is a HUGE turn- on, but i still suggest a shower right before doing it
  • Options
    get into the shower, make him do a little scrubby, and lick that ass...

who knows? you might like it...

but if you hate it, at least you would've tried it and you have grounds
    for hating it...

also, it's only fair b/c he does it for you, so i mean you should at least
    TRY...
  • Options
    OMG thats sic! Licking where shit comes out of!? You'll be eating his poo next! :lol: