Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I can't stop thinking of this girl.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I hope I don't gross you guys out.

I am a 19 year old male, and I'm in love with a 32 year old woman. She's 32, but GOD!, shes looks not a day over 20. I just can't stop thinking about her. I work with her everyday, I think everything about her is so perfect. Her smile, the way she laughs, the way she stares at me, the way she talks, walks, just everything. The only thing that kills me is, she has a boyfriend, and 2 kids with her ex husband. I come home everyday wishing that she would call me. And everytime I go back to work the next day she always says to me "I was thinking about calling you." Why she would want to call me, I have no idea. I keep thinking she feels the same about me, but I'm not sure. I dont know what to do, I am so in love with her it makes me want to cry. I cant stand the fact, that I can't be with her, because she has a boyfriend. I haven't told her the way I feel, I don't want to freak her out. I'm not really sure if I should tell her how I feel, I don't want to mess up her relationship with her boyfriend.

Ladies, can you please tell me something I can do to get over this women? Please help me.

EDIT: I tease her alot, and flirt around alot. So, if she hasn't realized that I like her by now, Then I guess I'm just gonna have to come out and say it. I don't know if I have the confidence to do that though. I don't know how she'll react. How would you react, if you were a 32 year old women with 2 kids and a boyfriend?

Comments

• Options
    the fact she has a boyfriend should make her off limits for you :no: sorry!
  • Options
    the fact she has a boyfriend should make her off limits for you :no: sorry!

What can I do to get her off my mind?
  • Options
    Stay away from her as much as possible, date other people.
  • Options
    go out, have fun with your mates, take up a new hobby...try and distract yourself. avoid her as much as poss and keep it professional when you do have to work together.
  • Options
    Nichobo wrote:
    Stay away from her as much as possible, date other people.
    That'll work, also spend more time with friends, you never know, you might find someone far more suitable!
  • Options
    i think you should tell her how you feel and then avoid her, because otherwise shes going to think shes done something wrong. dont start an affair though unless she finishes with her boyfriend.
    You say youre in love with her, but have you thought about what it would involve. Youd never be number one in her life, shes got two children so she wouldnt just be able to go out with you spontaneously, things would take meticulous planning each time, and especially since shes a working parent, she might not want to leave her children while she went out in the evenings.
    Do you talk to her a lot? What do you think are her feelings.
  • Options
    i think you should tell her how you feel and then avoid her, because otherwise shes going to think shes done something wrong. dont start an affair though unless she finishes with her boyfriend.
    You say youre in love with her, but have you thought about what it would involve. Youd never be number one in her life, shes got two children so she wouldnt just be able to go out with you spontaneously, things would take meticulous planning each time, and especially since shes a working parent, she might not want to leave her children while she went out in the evenings.
    Do you talk to her a lot? What do you think are her feelings.

Yes, we talk a alot. We go out to lunch together everyday. I dont know about her feelings. I know she likes me as a friend, but as a lover, I don't know. She always tells me I have very kissable lips. And she asked me what kinda cologne I wear, and I told her Jovan Gensign, and Curve. And she went out and bought both for me, for some reason. Then she bought me a blanket with my favorite basketball team's logo on it. I don't know why she buys me stuff, I never asked for it. I just want her. Oh, She also buys my lunch a lot aswell. Thats not the reason I like her though, moneys nothing to me. She always wants to play the stare game, you know? When you stare at each other to see which one smiles/laughs first. I always win. Well, she won a couple of times. Lol. God, I love her.
  • Options
    sounds like shes pretty much interested in you too tbh.
    You need to find out if shes serious and if so, whats she gonna do about her boyfriend because seeing two people at once is not an option.
  • Options
    So, I'm to just ask her if she has feelings for me?
  • Options
    I dont know, Ive not been in the position, but as long as nothing happens while shes seeing someone else. She might be interested but not want to do anything because youre that much younger.
  • Options
    I know how it feels mate, the girl i want has a bf. You cant really do much to be honest .... i know it sucks. Your just gonna have to wait or like i'm trying to do now, try and meet sum new girls. You'll find there are plenty of nice girls out there you will be interested.

100th post!!!! :D
  • Options
    Well, I told her how I felt. It took me like a week but I told her. While I was telling her a tear or two went down my face, then she started crying aswell. We gave each other a love kiss. I told her that I knew we couldn't have a relationship, because she has a boyfriend. She said if they ever broke up she would come to me. I think im gonna cry again. Sorry, I just can't help it. The way she looked at me, it looked as if she was in love with me more than I was in love with her. I'll never forget the look on her face. The thing that really made me cry is, she said maybe we could be together in the past life, like life after death or something. The feeling I got when she said that was so extraordinary, I would pay anything to have that feeling again. I don't think it's her boyfriend keeping her from me, I think it's her children. I'm willing to accept that. She is such a good mother, thats all she talks about is her 2 little girls. Their having a talent show this week at school. She said they was singing a song by Hilary Duff.

Theres a alot more that we said, but I have to go at the moment.
    I'll keep updating.
  • Options
    That took guts mate, but it comes down to whether it's right for her kids or not, her switching partners is a big upheaval for them.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Sorry to put a downer on things, but you need to realise that the likelihood of getting into a romantic relationship with this woman is somewhat low. Try and concentrate on girls your own age, occupy your mind with other things. Try not to flirt with this woman, as it will just make you think of her more. Just consider her as a work colleague, and nothing more.
  • Options
    well i don't mean to sound like a kill joy but she said if she left him she'd come to you. do you really wanna be on someones reserve list???